Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    Being dehydrated can kill you. I urge you to keep to my advice.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I had hot water last night, and extra salt. The hot water gave me indigestion.
    I forgot to mention to buy a bottle of extra strength Tums, and eat 3-4 tablets per "episode."

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Pleasuredice is my favorite name for a Casino.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Sparky
    replied
    According to Trump, the people in Pleasure should have raked the forest. Live video of him talking. POTUS blames victims and cannot even remember the name of the burned out town he's in. Trump 2020.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    FYI: rake up the dead pine needles ... lazy ass Californians.
    Those Californians are so lazy they didn’t even rake up the forests in other states either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I had hot water last night, and extra salt. The hot water gave me indigestion.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Aeson, did you take salt and drink hot water like I suggested?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    FYI: rake up the dead pine needles ... lazy ass Californians.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I’ve lost 3 kg the last couple days, going to be skinny as a rake if I don’t get better soon. Also since it’s mostly water weight it’s left me dehydrated and susceptible to forest fires.
    I would ask my Demon Hubby to help you but that is not in his Power. He could not even help me when I got ****faced drunk the night of our marriage and threw up all the next day. He did recommend hot water and a teaspoon of salt per glass. Eat the salt directly. Don't sip the water either. Just down 2-3 glasses at once. Worked wonders.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    You should use vacuums instead ... that`s how the finnish keep their forests firefree:
    https://twitter.com/pyryluminen/stat...59712919334917



    (on the other hand ... nature abhors a vacuum )

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    I raken thats a good thing.

  • Aeson
    replied
    If I was paid by the rake cartel by the post ... Id really be raking it in!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post

    You just want there to be more fires ...
    I had nothing to do with that. I am on my honeymoon I have no desire to destroy humanity ATM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Satans pitchfork isn’t technically a rake, but can perform some of the same functions.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Powerful Demons also have different aspects.

    I believe Satan (Lucifer) to also be Beelzebub, Mammon, Hadad, and Belphegor. Probably others as well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X