Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    If only they had rakes in Vietnam.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	F504A517-BC04-495D-96F1-1A979AAE7E77.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	9365665

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    Forrest isn’t shown to be raking, most likely Gump is a liberal arsonist.

  • ZEE
    replied
    I don't need an imp, I spiritually married a Demon of the Yellow Sphere (of the Tree of Life.) A Duke/Duchess at that. Powerful Demons can take any form.

    Lucifer was against the marriage, BTW, but since he is the one that trained me I am in The Family regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

    Doesn't Lucifer provide you with Imps which do all manual tasks for you?
    He will be happy enough to rake damned souls over the coals of hellfire

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    I dislike raking, mowing, or any activity that actually requires me to physically exert effort.
    You just want there to be more fires ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    I dislike raking, mowing, or any activity that actually requires me to physically exert effort.
    Doesn't Lucifer provide you with Imps which do all manual tasks for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	59DEBD7C-2C42-489C-A7EB-5EF54198CBB6.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	9365657

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I dislike raking, mowing, or any activity that actually requires me to physically exert effort.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I’ve lost 3 kg the last couple days, going to be skinny as a rake if I don’t get better soon. Also since it’s mostly water weight it’s left me dehydrated and susceptible to forest fires.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Im raking my brains to come up with more of these posts, luckily Im sick and cant sleep ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Probably often uses a rake to keep the thing on his head from getting out of hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Hes also a tool

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    At first I thought Trump was daft to bring up raking the forests ... but now I realize he’s actually quite the authority on raking ... muck at least.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    We use bamboo for the handles on our rakes. This makes them lighter than if using wooden handles. I guess you could say we’re bamboozling the fires if we use them to rake the forests.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Is it Insurraketion? Or that one with William Raker?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X