Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I've been saying Trump has syphilis... he has all the obvious symptoms.

  • cannasim1
    replied
    damn(

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    In which of the paintings did Tom become POTUS? I note that there is a raging fire in one of the paintings ... perhaps he didn't live up to his last name of Rakewell?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    Bebro, like most Hun barbarians, does not appreciate art. This is why your people lost two world wars.

    This is why you were beaten by people with much more refined tastes in mass murder who had greater appreciation for art!

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    Too much work to edit that sketch so here is one of his other forms.
    Now that new one's cool. I mean in the evil-like sense

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    A rake's progress is a classic series of paintings from the early 18th century.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rake%27s_Progress
    I can't believe you people have been so unappreciative of the 18th century classic "A Rake's Progress" which shows the decline and fall of a young spendthrift son of a rich London Merchant who wastes all of his money of luxurious living, riotious parties, gambling, and prostitutes, only to end up broke and in an insane asylum due to syphilis. Why 1730's London society never saw such a self immolation. Eight very classical paintings telling a story and showing a progression.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    Mind Blown

  • Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    Someday we’ll have a lot of bamboo. Planted several clumps of different varieties over the last 3 years. We have Oldham which is supposed to be one of the best for shoots.

  • pchang
    commented on 's reply
    2 days or so after a good rain is a good time to look for bamboo shoots (if you are near a bamboo grove or forest).

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I had noodles with veggies last night. Extra salty, was ver good and I slept like a baby. Feel energized enough to rake a whole forest... only problem is the storm. No wind but lots of rain so far. Not good for raking and likely fire retardant.
    I can't rake the whole forest because it's raining so just let the fires burn.
    -liberal logic

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I had noodles with veggies last night. Extra salty, was ver good and I slept like a baby. Feel energized enough to rake a whole forest... only problem is the storm. No wind but lots of rain so far. Not good for raking and likely fire retardant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    This is why Finns look relatively normal, but speak a weird alien language.

  • ZEE
    replied
    Also Aeson, try eating some Ramen noodles with some soy sauce splashed in. Hot liquid and salt like we talked about, and starchy noodles are easily digested, helping your diarrhea.

    Actually everything I suggested in this thread is my hangover cure, taught to me by my Hubby. Mostly because when he is near me I go a little... crazy with the rum. I don't get headaches but my stomach goes ape****. Last night I drank half a litre of 100 proof rum.

    We just like to have fun, especially with eachother.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    This is picture of a firefighter rake.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Here is another great picture of him:


    Leave a comment:

Working...
X