No announcement yet.

Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the choice is between this horrible slave's bargain and no deal then sane people should take no deal every time.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It will be bad for britain either way but a deal would make it not so hard. Alas, not everyone can be such a rock of stability, incluseiveness and determination as Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        If the choice is between this horrible slave's bargain and no deal then sane people should take no deal every time.
        Slaves did get a bargain?

Blah

Comment

About the same as the Brexit "deal". It is no deal so dump it and just leave. The European Commission has always been a bad faith actor. Always.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Slavery was optional I guess.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              About the same as the Brexit "deal". It is no deal so dump it and just leave. The European Commission has always been a bad faith actor. Always.
              It's not their job to make leaving the EU easy is it?

Comment

Brits should negotiate in favour of the EU, and the EU should negotiate in favour of the UK.
                Blah

Comment

Negotiation is pointless unless the UK is willing to give up the northern part of Ireland, or the EU is willing to compromise on market integrity. The stances at present are mutually exclusive. It's been pointed out for ages, but everyone kept kicking the can. Now the can is going to be codified in a backstop that will never be resolved.

It's a ****show.

If a three option vote does get put to the people, my vote order would be:
                  1) Remain
                  2) No deal
                  3) Mayhem's deal

No offence to May, she's done the best anyone could reasonably expect. Complaints against her are because the Brexit camp want their unicorn.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

No offence to May, she's done the best anyone could reasonably expect. Complaints against her are because the Brexit camp want their unicorn.
                    Don't forget the Cake!

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Cake News!
                      Blah

Comment

Facts.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

EnB4r¶33/¶ejbmncRa

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                            Facts.
                            It's that age-old question: what came first -- the fact or the expert?

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                              I can't believe you've been sucked in by the Euromyths - you really are a totally brain-dead piece of ****!!!

Here: https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK...ths-a-z-index/

****wit!
                              Maybe we should have some regulation for UK newspapers. They should have some composition notice like "contain 99% horsesh*t"
                              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

in that video they talk about Greece I do think the brits thought that "what germany did to Greece" was reprehensible and this gave rise to brexit feeling. It's ok to don't like the germans call them nazis by some parts of the population, blame them for everything. That's easy. It's not easy to say, listen of course each country will try the best for it but that also the european construction is worth trying to be saved.

Comment

Working...
                                X