Which movies or shows are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
    The problem with the end of Game of Thrones was not that it did not make sense. It was that the ways they ended the various story lines (and characters) was mostly unsatisfying.
    Once the two show writers ran out of GARY'S material they kind of where on theor own other than a vague outline of how he wanted it all to end. It seems clear D&D (as the show writers are know) just didn't do as good of a job at story writing as GRRM does.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Plus Cersi didn't die of Jamie, not Tyrion, strangling her. I've read the books, now, and it was repeatedly set up as a reverse/surprise not near as clever as Martin thought.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• I miss cinema.
        Blah

Comment

• Inderdeed

Comment

• Vikings series and Sin City by Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez.

Comment

• Season 2 of Snowpiercer which is now getting release on Netflix with 1 episode per week
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm currently working my way through season 3 of The Man in the High Castle. Excellent show but a bit too heavy to binge watch so I'm breaking it up with seasons 20-24 of South Park
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• High Castle is one of my fav tv shows of recent yrs. Just sayin'
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    High Castle is one of my fav tv shows of recent yrs. Just sayin'
                    I'd rank it slightly lower than the Expanse, but that is still high praise as I consider the Expanse to be a worthy successor to Babylon 5.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Raised to Be Heroes, about Israeli refuseniks willing to go to jail rather than oppress Palestinians: This movie can now be seen on Youtube: Raised To Be Heroes: Days And Trials Of The Refuseniks, Israelis Who Refuse The Draft - YouTube
                      Last edited by Slaughtermeyer; April 17, 2021, 14:46.
                      Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

• Been going back and watching the 2003 BattleStar Galactica series.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL, my wife and I are re-watching Babylon 5 currently.

• Dreckige Scheiße = https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5719748/
                        "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

• Queen's Gambit was really good (Netflix). Total fantasy, but fun and well done.
                          Also enjoyed the Tina Turner documentary/bio (Tina, HBO) - some new footage, a more complete story.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Japanese cartoon feature about evil Mickey Mouse attacking Japan in 1936: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icVu-acHlpU
                            Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer View Post
                              The Japanese cartoon feature about evil Mickey Mouse attacking Japan in 1936: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icVu-acHlpU
                              Why do I see Felix the cat in that video? Isn't he Australian-made?

Comment

Working...
                              X