No announcement yet.

VI stands for "Vulcan Infiltration"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are the descendant of nazi germany and you take extreme pride in that. I respect that as long as it keep sbeing confied within your borders.

Comment

I just hope that the whole of europe and russia is ready to freck you up. We are called antifascists and destined tofreck protestand nazis minorites. To the frecking ground. yeah and australia too

Comment

Hey gibbler? As a liberal I hope you can join me in chanting : freck liberal protestant nazis. They were defeated once, they will always be defeat. Come on . deep breath. let;s go

Comment

Come on gibbler. after me. we are protestand nazis. we deserve to be annihilated by russian master race. It's done on behalf of the catholics

Comment

silence? aw... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Comment

i mean. Don't take it out in us. Catholics told us you were nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                Lorizael probably got off the hook because he had a protestand father. Me, beoing 100% Greek would get hunted down and killed by gibler's liberal KKK. I would have taken down a dozen before they got me though.
                What's up now? I don't know what you're talking about, but my dad is a godless Jew and my mother is a lapsed Catholic.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My greant uncle did taek down a dozen nazis before they got him and tortuered him to death. I just want gillber to know that I'm ucky i don't live in his country. but if twisted faith got me living in it, I'd take out half a dozen of his nazis before they got me (although I guess they probably own his ass by now) I don't know, I'm judging by my own standartds

Comment

I have to just let him know that we know he's a nazi and we'd kill him

Comment

And that american protestant liberals are the closest that the world right now has to nazis and that the world knows it and... well that's it nobody give s freck. murica is a far away sh!thole

Comment

btw I hope you gibbler realize with what ease I'm shoving your white american protestant ass in my mona lizza parthenon huge dick. It's very crucial you shallow your american inferiority in order for our relationship to keep functioning

Comment

You're ... shoving his buttocks ... up your urethra? Okay. Let's not inquire too deeply there.

Anyway: Vulcans in Star Trek. Yeah.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            America is the place ot be only iof you';re half jew and pass as white. I guess I wouldn;t have lifted a finger towrdas the white nazi anglosaxon protestants. It's their land after all. I respect. I leave.
                            we're half jew nazis?

Comment

You didn't know that?
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                ****in' Drake?
                                I left forever.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!