VI stands for "Vulcan Infiltration"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VI stands for "Vulcan Infiltration"

So, I keep getting Facebook ads for various things I don't want, among them Civ 6. I normally just ignore them, but then I saw the attached ad. I assume those are supposed to be Cleopatra and Augustus, but they're clearly T'Pol from Star Trek Enterprise and Sarek, father of Spock from TOS. I don't know what this means, but I'm going to post wild accusations about the Vulcan takeover in the comments of every ad they post until I get to the bottom of this. Or until they get irked enough to block me from commenting further. Whichever comes first.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

That's not Caesar (Julius)? Not complaining since Augustus was superior, but when did the Civ franchise start ignoring tradition?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's actually Trajan. WTF?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

****in' Drake?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

they correctly depicted the greek cleopatra as brown and swarthy

Comment

Caesar's wife has to be above suspicion.

Also, I'm outraged about Civ providing ideological justification for militarism and/or Vulcanism
            Blah

Comment

Vulcans are weak and stupid people that try to hide who they truly are.

Romulans are the REAL deal that embrace themselves.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Cleopatra was greek? ! And I don't live in gibbler's america?!!

Comment

That's called BLESSED (thank god i'm not living in the USA) and liberals will perform horrible birth experiments on you

Comment

Lorizael probably got off the hook because he had a protestand father. Me, beoing 100% Greek would get hunted down and killed by gibler's liberal KKK. I would have taken down a dozen before they got me though.

Comment

umm... what? if you're 100% greek you could just claim to be turkish and no one would be the wiser.

Comment

America is the place ot be only iof you';re half jew and pass as white. I guess I wouldn;t have lifted a finger towrdas the white nazi anglosaxon protestants. It's their land after all. I respect. I leave.

Comment

No gibbler I undersant t. You're a white anglosaxon protestant. I'd leave. No problem

Comment

Your country is yours. Respect.

Comment

America is 100% white anglo protestant. If you're jew or greek or turk or not transaprent white you're frecked. I got it. That's why peopel laughed at 9/11. I get that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X