(The) letter omega looks like (a) pair of balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (The) letter omega looks like (a) pair of balls

Avio, you are on a narrow path, friend. It is one few have survived on. I did.

Good luck.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Here, since I know you are an artist maybe you more than anybody on this site will appreciate this song. It might help you on your journey. It is one of my favorites ATM. You do not understand my words...

BUT MAYBE WE WILL CROSS OVER.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Finally a thread about the important issues of the day!

Comment

Avio has been hiding in the music thread for literally almost a decade now, but has never come to the forefront.

He might have set an Apolyton record.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

He's developing a beef with me because I scorn marxism

Comment

ZEE: thx. Your new nick means "sea" in Dutch AFAIK and makes me think of the Atlantic ocean.

Marxists and commies did some good but many more dire things. Clearly something newer should come up than M.
              Last edited by Meticulous Man; October 8, 2018, 05:52.

Comment

I haven't extensively studied Marx but here's a couple interesting thoughts from him that have come to my knowledge...

"The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, i.e., the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Alienation

"Capital is dead labour, that, vampire-like, only lives by sucking living labour, and lives the more, the more labour it sucks. The time during which the labourer works, is the time during which the capitalist consumes the labour-power he has purchased of him." https://www.marxists.org/archive/mar...67-c1/ch10.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  He's developing a beef with me because I scorn marxism
                  Why must you scorn Marxist Lennonism?
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Disney are trying to indoctrinate our youth with their Maxist Lemonism

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ghs-15-pounds/

Comment

thank you keke for the dark and absurd insights on marcdist thought. And I'll always remember that russian parkour song mind you. It helped me

Comment

Personally I pretty much only understand the chorus

"Stress, nerves. Everybody wants to be the first, only the first. Where nobody else has yet been--forward faster and faster. Bye bye, the doors are not yet closed."

Comment

This French text I found some time ago contains stuff I think might be applicable to both commies and extreme nationalists. I'm not 100% sure of what to make of it in our day and age, though.

"One will understand what castration is when one examines a typical example of the denial of castration: the militant. For him, there exists a whole (Humanity, the association he is a member of, etc...) of which he essentially is a complement, and which demands of him to be just the way he must be. Thus he finds his truth about his being in the whole, or, more exactly, in being a complement of the whole, which, from there on, will be jouissif (or "enjoy", Lacanian concept difficult to translate). The militant is the place where the whole enjoys of itself (he is Humanity in its struggle, the association that speaks through his voice, etc.)" (Translation by Keke)

Comment

Pi doesn't look like pie though...
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Keke, thanks for bringing forth ionteresting stuff. For me it's simple. Communism existed on a global scale, it's something deeply ingrained in the human soul. It will not go away. Now (you're finish but bare with me) the soviet union was an ideal people stove for. western capitalism was a defeatist acceptance of reality. that made new york a slum and took over nazi germany's legacy when people were segragated by race and some of thme were flying to the moon. Now, I know. america might be pragmatism and russia a dream, an ideal.

Comment

Working...
                              X