No announcement yet.

(The) letter omega looks like (a) pair of balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is bowing your head to the sorth comings of reality supeiror (but also face staring square at it) or is following pursuing and laying claim on a dream an ideal superior. All the people will tell you it's the latyer that is superior. All but the old people. For me the words of a greek poet (that won the nobel price incidently now that i think abotu it) said it best: the world is an oppressive place to live in. But for a little bit of dignity, it's worth it

Comment

on the matter of a comsological homogenious universality of being, like the miltant you posted. Depends. It is a sought after thing but it has its caveats and traps. An amzing film director said it best though. Don't look for militant things. Look for your status on your relation with the "other". The immigrant ot the betrodden. If you sym,pathize, you accept your self. If you don't you're full of self hate. A compass to navigate

Comment

I think he meant that the universality of being dictates that your stauts of your relation with the "other" is a mirror. That leaves a wide array of responces to the "same" though that's good for demoracy

Comment

Boops boops

Spoiler:
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

it's a very small (ans yes I fell for it but it doesn't count becuase the previous was tits)

Comment

An awful lot of people got killed for the Communist "dream", lol

Comment

way less than capitalism. it's human nature lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  it's a very small (ans yes I fell for it but it doesn't count becuase the previous was tits)
                  Great Tits

Spoiler:
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

way less than capitalism. it's human nature lol
                    Only because Capitalism has lasted far longer and spread to more areas than Communism ever could.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Great Tits

Spoiler:

A pair of Boobies.
                      Spoiler:

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Only because Capitalism has lasted far longer and spread to more areas than Communism ever could. fortunately only in america and I'm not falling for the boobies anymore.

Comment

Only because Capitalism has lasted far longer and spread to more areas than Communism ever could. fortunately only in america and I'm not falling for the boobies anymore.
                          O.K, maybe they also aren't fitting to the thread which, after all, is about a pair of balls
                          Spoiler:

Comment

for gramattical accuracy keke should have said it is the small not the capitulated omega that looks like apair of balls and it doesn't. you could say it looks like an ass (as when spambot tries to be witty and relevent for example) or indeed boobies. but the serious ones not the ones you post

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

A pair of Boobies.
                              Spoiler:

How about a very wet beaver...
                              Spoiler:
                              wet-beaver-2.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Hooters!
                                Spoiler:
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X