Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    no...what am I not responding to now?
    You didn't read Rachel Mitchell's report but you think Ford's testimony was credible. Read the report.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    no...what am I not responding to now?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Why didn't that happen to Gorsuch? No, it wouldn't change my perception one bit - I watched the source testify under oath and she was credible. As for the timing, she told people about Kavanaugh years ago. It was Kavanaugh who lied, he lied about the extent of his drinking, he lied about being "Bart" Kavanaugh in his buddy's book, his lies were numerous and transparent. Did you see his explanation as to why he couldn't have been at the party? He didn't party during the week and he spent weekends out of town that summer. His own calendar disagrees.
    Did you even read Rachel Mitchell's report? I'll assume that you didn't, and that you won't respond.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    commented on 's reply
    I dont know why you're including me. My 'argument' was sperm dont have heart rates and was in response to Zee

• Berzerker
    commented on 's reply
    I just call balls and strikes, I dont care about the teams
    Last edited by Berzerker; October 17, 2018, 22:12.

• Berzerker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Would it change your perception of the charges if they were introduced by the most outspoken senator opposed to Brown?

I think that the perception most would have is that they were politically motivated given the source and the timing.
    Why didn't that happen to Gorsuch? No, it wouldn't change my perception one bit - I watched the source testify under oath and she was credible. As for the timing, she told people about Kavanaugh years ago. It was Kavanaugh who lied, he lied about the extent of his drinking, he lied about being "Bart" Kavanaugh in his buddy's book, his lies were numerous and transparent. Did you see his explanation as to why he couldn't have been at the party? He didn't party during the week and he spent weekends out of town that summer. His own calendar disagrees.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I'm sure you like looking at anti-semitic sites all the time. I don't. eat a turd. Bye.
    Except two of my sites are from Jews who are against zionism. I'm not anti-semitic. You are because you are misrepresenting Jewish people. Shame on you.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I'm sure you like looking at anti-semitic sites all the time. I don't. eat a turd. Bye.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Aw, figured you for an anti-semite. 2 points for me.

The terrorist state of Israel does NOT represent Jews or Judaism.

It seems to me like you're the anti-semite.

Do you hate it when Jews speak out against the atrocities committed by the terrorist regime of Benjamin Netanyahu?

Warning... the following site may include graphic images of children, often toddlers, murdered by the terrorist regime of Israel:

At least 4 Palestinian babies have been killed by Israelis since January 2015. No Israeli babies were killed by Palestinians during that period. NOT YET PICTURED: Most of the Palestinian and Israeli babies who were killed from 2000 and 2014. Click on the names for more information and sources.… Continue reading PHOTOS: Babies killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict →

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

And i'm just going to say... YOUR AVATAR....

Do you like cheering on child murderers who get shot and killed for protesting?
    Aw, figured you for an anti-semite. 2 points for me.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

I've lost all respect for you, period. You are too dishonest.
    Says the guy who hates abortion, yet cheers on child murderers with his avatar.

A dead kid is fine... as long as that's kid not white. Just admit it, jackass.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

I'm just going to say.... YOUR AVATAR
    And i'm just going to say... YOUR AVATAR....

Do you like cheering on child murderers who get shot and killed for protesting?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Trump said there were thousands of people in NYC/NJ cheering the WTC attack. Is that an irrelevant 'white lie' or the kind of lie that can get people killed? Why did Trump go to the Russian oligarchy for money? Cuz he screwed so many people where he lives. Would you trust him with your life? If the Saudi royal family killed you for criticizing them do you really think Trump would care? Hell no, they're bribing him. As for Kavanaugh, I was disgusted when he hid behind his family. I can attack him because he lied under oath and a woman he wronged got death threats as a result. He should have been fired from his job, not given a promotion.
    I've lost all respect for you, period. You are too dishonest.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied

Trump:

His is the most honest president since Lincoln. Sure he lies, but he lies about stuff like how many people were at the inauguration. Who cares? If you care about people lying about that that says a lot about you.

But when he says he's going to do something he does it. When he makes a promise he keeps it. He delivers the goods like no one else.

Kavanaugh:

How could you not like a guy who has been attacked like that, who fought back, for himself, for his family, for his beliefs, and for America. How can you attack him? Shame on you. You are puny compared to that giant.
    Trump said there were thousands of people in NYC/NJ cheering the WTC attack. Is that an irrelevant 'white lie' or the kind of lie that can get people killed? Why did Trump go to the Russian oligarchy for money? Cuz he screwed so many people where he lives. Would you trust him with your life? If the Saudi royal family killed you for criticizing them do you really think Trump would care? Hell no, they're bribing him. As for Kavanaugh, I was disgusted when he hid behind his family. I can attack him because he lied under oath and a woman he wronged got death threats as a result. He should have been fired from his job, not given a promotion.

Leave a comment:

• I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied

I'm just going to say.... YOUR AVATAR
    YOU'RE
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X