Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spambot
    replied
    I only drink distilled rain water and pure grain alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I'm the one telling you that you may be drinking water with mercury
    you've claimed at various points today that I have dementia, brain damage and cancer. Those are pretty specific claims.

Should I take these to be serious arguments or simply you talking out of your ass?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I'm not the one claiming to diagnose medical conditions over the internet. Is that a new side business for you Gian?
    I'm the one telling you that you may be drinking water with mercury, considering where you live. A state with minimal safety regulations, correct?

It's not completely far fetched seeing as to what happened in Flint.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Don't misquote me dumbass.
    I'm not the one claiming to diagnose medical conditions over the internet. Is that a new side business for you Gian?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Hum, your attitude matches their claims. So I can only conclude that their assessment is correct.

Wow. I never knew you attended medical school. Thanks for giving me an early diagnosis so that I can seek immediate treatment.
    Don't misquote me dumbass.

The proposal is designed to provide legal justification for weakening not only the rules on mercury emissions from coal-burning power plants, but also other pollution controls as well.

Drink up!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    By the way, your "few CA friends" are full of ****.
    Hum, your attitude matches their claims. So I can only conclude that their assessment is correct.

I'm not purging anything. Republicans are leaving, and democrats are moving in. Better for the state.
    Right. Sure, we'll go with that.

You have brain damage and cancer.
    Wow. I never knew you attended medical school. Thanks for giving me an early diagnosis so that I can seek immediate treatment.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

I'm only posting in memes now. Especially to Burger King Ben!

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Keep in mind, however, I am more "Romulan" than "Klingon." I despise barbarian, classless brutes. It took me 40 years to control my "crazy" side, and those butchers put in no effort. I enjoy polite discourse and the finer pleasures of life. I have dignity, respect, and civility for those that fall in the name of "הדרך"

The Name of "The Way."

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    I love people that understand The Path even if they do not walk it.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    ZEEs middle is the one where he delights in the destruction and mayhem to all, not just the right or left. So he is centrist in his own way.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    From a radical point of view I can see the confusion. For those of us actually IN the middle, we understand. My words are alien to y'all however.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by spambot View Post

How is a "southern democrat" different from a republican?

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    Thank you for that clarification.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    They are different words, henceforth different meanings.

Also Google is your friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X