No announcement yet.

Life sux when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarena’s post made it through the spam filter ... Gians didn’t... good job vB!

Comment

Huh?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Your post had to be approved by moderators before it would show to the general public. The spam bot's didn't.

Comment

Strange. Well I noticed a while ago every post of mine had to be approved.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Your wife decides that 2016 is the year to return to the US instead of 2020 or even 2024 like you originally planned.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

back in time to enjoy the trump administration!

Comment

Working...
              X