No announcement yet.

Big Plastic >>>> Your Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No change. And I'm avid in fitness. Nothing like hiking in Santa Clarita. I'm in good shape... Not a body builder or anything.

No difference down below either.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t hike alone. I’m told Santa Clarita is filled with zombies.

• Giancarlo
      Giancarlo commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Right. I think I have to worry more about big kitty cats. Certainly not the type you can scratch behind the ears.

I do have a more feminine figure for sure. I am slender though. Butt got bigger though.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I remember a recent study or something from Sweden claiming as plastics break down in the environment they screw up microbial bugs and such

Comment

Time to blast it off into space.

But seriously.. .We need to care for this planet more. It is the only one we have. There is no fall back option.

I remember the movie Wall-E. That was more than just a cartoon... It was a criticique.
        Last edited by Giancarlo; September 11, 2018, 19:44.

Comment

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times...we really, really, really need to get off this rock.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Once all the super rich *******s who created this mess have fled to Mars we should be ok. At least until they **** up Mars so bad they flee back to Earth.

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              I just finished watching Aldnoah.zero

The OP was about lower sperm count in the advanced world. I don't.t matter. Chemcial foods (in some parts) wifi etc It don't matter. Incemination is a billion industry, Greece is top front. We can get ANYONE pregnant on high tech systems. So far only british and arab royalty seem interested (no, everyone is interested) No danger from low sperm count. Danger from no appetite for children

Comment

hey jo
              stal

Comment

Working...
              X