No announcement yet.

Death of a Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just say Trump said it and Kid will believe whatever its no matter how stupid or made up it is.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      Democrats all seem to want legalization. Same thing with Stacey Abrams.
      Do you have any evidence for these claims?

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          Hey Kid, do you agree with Moscow meddling to support leftist candidates in this mid term election? As long Obama was in charge it made perfectly sense to support right wing nuts, but now that Putin installed the Trump regime it makes more sense to support the left when you want to fuel maximal division, which is good old KGB stuff.
          Idk if they support candidates. They act as groups, such as BLM, and put stuff on the internet. That causes problems. Obviously we don't want radicalization to the right and left.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You have no clue what a political paradigm shift really is about. The republican party took all the dixiecrats in the 1960s. D'Souza is a raving idiot.
            Whites were leaving the Democratic Party before the so-called Southern Strategy. You only look at it from one side because it fits your narrative. But the Democrats also had a strategy to get black voters. And that's what this is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

....... Obviously we don't want radicalization to the right and left.
              That ship sailed a loooong time ago.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

That ship sailed a loooong time ago.
                And it's not easy to turnaround.

Comment

Also about this paradigm shift, there really wasn't one unless you focus mainly on leftist thinking and then it's only half true for the Democrats. The Republicans are still conservative, and maintain a worldview like the founders, which is anti-slavery. Most of the founders were anti-slavery. They made a decision between to evils to create a union where slavery would be legal in the short run, but in the long run it would be abolished.

The Democrats did have a kind of paradigm shift, but only regarding racism. They just couldn't be racist anymore. They would have gone extinct.

Comment

You can thank the GWB presidency for that.

Comment

Just bought my tickets for the first show.

Comment

Also about this paradigm shift, there really wasn't one unless you focus mainly on leftist thinking and then it's only half true for the Democrats. The Republicans are still conservative, and maintain a worldview like the founders, which is anti-slavery. Most of the founders were anti-slavery. They made a decision between to evils to create a union where slavery would be legal in the short run, but in the long run it would be abolished.

The Democrats did have a kind of paradigm shift, but only regarding racism. They just couldn't be racist anymore. They would have gone extinct.
                        Again you just prove you KNOW NOTHING about political paradigm shifts. Please stop trying to talk about a subject that is beyond your conceptual understanding. Stick to fake bull****. You seem to do real well in that. A world view liket he founders? So they want slavery? Most of the founders were actually pro-slavery if you look at the facts.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Whites were leaving the Democratic Party before the so-called Southern Strategy. You only look at it from one side because it fits your narrative. But the Democrats also had a strategy to get black voters. And that's what this is about.
                          Yet the democrats get more votes than the republican party in general elections. Looks like those old racist whites are dying off. You're losing your voters to old age.

You are a raving lunatic. I can't wait until October/November when things go to the ****ter for you.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Blah blah blah.

Comment

Kid in november:

Epic.

Comment

Lincoln argued convincongly that the founders were anti-slavery, and we whipped you sorry asses to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X