No announcement yet.

Poly Avatar Death Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go with Lori proving that supernatural forces don't exist and wins by default. Sorry Zee.
    On to the next round.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

thank you thank you i couldn't have done it without you guys typing those words saying i had
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We wanted to save you the effort thereby allowing you to spend more time on more cerebral activities. Like finding the perfect mate.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That’s your problem right there. Finding a mate is mostly non-cerebral.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

you know i was just thinking i haven't come to poly and whined about my romantic problems in awhile
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well I sure wasn't assuming that you had found one based on your not coming here to whine about it.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Round 3:

Epertis "Tubby" vs. ashleyrosa "Dipsy"

It might seem less obvious who of them wins but I think Dipsy looks slightly more dangerous...
                Blah

Comment

The Ashleyrosa bot certainly seems more intelligent.....
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                  X