X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Avatar Death Match

Round 1:

Felch "The Shooter" vs. Broken_Erika "Bloodsaw"

It might seem obvious who of them wins since the Shooter has a significant range advantage. But Bloodsaw's cat outfit could lure any opponent into closer ranges, where his dedly chainsaw would prove a superior melee weapon.

Unless the Shooter manages to keep his cool and can whack Bloodsaw successfully over the head with his shotgun though in close combat...

Discuss.

Blah

I go with Broken_Erika since while Felch may have the longer ranged weapon, due to failing eyesight won't be able to take advantage of it. So close combat it will be so chainsaw wins.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sheer odds suggest this tournament will be won by a teletubby.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There can only be one winner of this turnament! Male Apolyton Great Again!
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Jrabbit's Bunny/Reaper!. (I don't know where it's from, but it's baddass.) Death gets us all eventually. Bunny Reaper represents death. But Bunny Reaper also represents life. Long term genetic survival is determined by breeding ... and bunnies breed like rabbits. Either way Bunny Reaper wins. Also no one has the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch as their avatar (yet), and most Poly posters would mess up the directions if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            There can only be one winner of this turnament! Male Apolyton Great Again!
            Well it's definitely Male Again!

Comment

Broken Erika can beat me any time she wants to.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

.My Avatar has ranged attacks too!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	copytosser.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	9349554
                Last edited by Broken_Erika; June 25, 2018, 20:20.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Now this thread I like. It reminds me of the old poly before half the people ran off to a second rate private board run by wankers.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Almost everyone that ran off were kind of boring anyway.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a magic death ray ring
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Shiny Let's hope Ming does not have control over the One Ring tho...
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                          .My Avatar has ranged attacks too!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	copytosser.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	9349554
                          This is against the rules! Appearing with a melee weapon first, then suddely come out with house missiles or something....who knows what Felch digs out when we allow multiple arms choices
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                            Shiny Let's hope Ming does not have control over the One Ring tho...
                            I had it for awhile, back when my avatar was a noble Ferret, now it's a lowly weasel.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How can I not win? Someone else can get millions of vote more than me, I'll still win! I can stand in the middle of time square and kill someone, I'd still win.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X