Poly Avatar Death Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    How can I not win? Someone else can get millions of vote more than me, I'll still win! I can stand in the middle of time square and kill someone, I'd still win.
    Good point...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      Jrabbit's Bunny/Reaper!. (I don't know where it's from, but it's baddass.) Death gets us all eventually. Bunny Reaper represents death. But Bunny Reaper also represents life. Long term genetic survival is determined by breeding ... and bunnies breed like rabbits. Either way Bunny Reaper wins. Also no one has the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch as their avatar (yet), and most Poly posters would mess up the directions if they did.
      I'm forced to agree.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Can I enter Sheriff Bart into this tournament belatedly?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Now this thread I like. It reminds me of the old poly before half the people ran off to a second rate private board run by wankers.
          Well, wanking is popular these days, I hear. Reason why search terms related to this activity usually rank very high on search engines
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I am the angel of death, the time of purification is at hand
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

You are a mere dude with a firearm, a mortal power you hold only so long as the Death Bunny allows it.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

This thread needs a soundtrack, 80's cheese?

or Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger?
                Last edited by Broken_Erika; June 28, 2018, 16:06.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

You are the only person on this site that posts better music than I do.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

If his only competition is Serb, that's not saying much.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nothing can beat the Floppotron!
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Round 2:

Lori "The Brain" vs. Zee "Hellfire"

It might seem obvious who of them wins since Hellfire has all the supernatural Forces of Hell on his side. He could unleash his demons before The Brain can even publish a plausible theory to his defense.

But The Brain has several powerful weapons at his disposal too: first he might open a debate stating that supernatural forces do not exist. If Hellfire fails to provide substantial evidence to counter this claim he has essentially lost, as there is no point in a dedmetch vs. non-existing forces.

An even more sophisticated way to defeat Hellfire would be a scientic explanation - given by The Brain - of the very errm...nature of the errm...supernatural forces. This would effectively reduce the Forces of Hell to another scientific phenomenon, taking all the horror away..

Discuss.
                        Last edited by BeBMan; June 30, 2018, 12:02. Reason: clarity (hopefully)
                        Blah

Comment

Lori wins this round, but I am still the winner. Undefeated!
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Fascinating match-up! Other than me letting Broken Erika win I was wondering who here could possibly stop me lol!

Order of the Fly

Comment

Also notice my Dedmetch came down to civil debate and rebuttals before any violence started, even if I 'lost'. I have been trained well; it takes a mature mind to handle demons, or they handle you.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Civil debate indeed, but also dedly
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X