I am Vindicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
    I never thought AHZZ was crazy and I always thought he was a kind soul but what do i Know

I appreciate that man, but I do not listen to rap music anymore. I need to stay away from all negativity if I am going to get better. I am a victim.

I need to start healing like one.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I wish you ALL the best And while you were listening to rap, you taught me some tunes that there was no other way I'd have known about them

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post

My official diagnoses is a childhood trauma-induced schizoaffective, paranoid type.

instead of helping me overcome my problems, my family (mostly my mother and all her worthless husbands) kept calling me crazy and fed me pills as the answer. They were the ones that ruined my childhood to begin with.

So basically torture a child for over a decade then call him crazy for him losing his mind because of it. Not to mention the child has Graves Disease but doesn't know it so he thinks he it is his fault he is a scrawney wimp and everybody calls him gay his whole life.
        That's truly horrible. I have a great deal of respect for you for surviving that. God bless you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I appreciate that man, but I do not listen to rap music anymore. I need to stay away from all negativity if I am going to get better. I am a victim.

I need to start healing like one.

Comment

I did not expect this kind of support. Thank you all.

Talked to my mom about this while she was dropping me off at work. She sarcastically said "OK you are a victim" then told me to "get over it."

Victim-blaming. I am unsure how to deal with her at this point.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I just messaged her and told her to stop taking me to work and shopping. I will do it without her.

Too bad she owns my house... for now.

Order of the Fly

Comment

This situation is going to explode. She is like super-AAHZ with her ego.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I did not expect this kind of support. Thank you all.

Talked to my mom about this while she was dropping me off at work. She sarcastically said "OK you are a victim" then told me to "get over it."

Victim-blaming. I am unsure how to deal with her at this point.

I don't think you will be able to deal with her at all. Just keep focusing on yourself - getting better. Don't hold her accountable for more than you should. She can't stop you from getting better. And remember we are here for you. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Comment

Working...
                  X