I am Vindicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Vindicated

While I have PTSD that has gone misdiagnosed and untreated for 40 years, I also have an overactive thyroid possibly Graves Disease. My family on my mothers side is plagued with bad thyroids. My shrink caught it on an old blood teat that I refused to retake for 5 years because I didn't want her knowing I wasn't taking those horrible drugs. She basically ordered me on threat that she may lose her licence that I retake the blood test to check. My thyroid was 10.5 on the scale and I think it is supposed to be a 3 or 4 and this was 6 years ago.

So my self confidence issues that were because of my low weight on top of the horrible school bullying and childhood trauma based on parental abuse and the wasted prime of my life on the streets doing drugs to feel better from all that stuff and dropping out of college was all not my fault. I never had a fair chance. All the victim-blaming my family and friends put on me for my "lazynness" at not changing my weight or my career decisions because I was too depressed and and "schizoid" to do so is them gaslighting me. I am not mad at any of this either.

I feel free. I never killed myself. I kept a ****ty job for 11 years now. I never went to jail. I will own a family estate in 13 years.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

And if I die from the thyroid, good. Going out on my own terms.
    Order of the Fly

Comment

I have till December to take a new blood test and give it to the psychiatrist, so we will see if I have a heart attack or some complications from Diabetes that I do not know that I have because I am not important enough for people in my life to care to check but for 6 month intervals.

Maybe Ba'al will take me in my sleep.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

Sound to me like you would have had a 40% chance to be cured (of the Hyperthyroidism) if you had just taken the medicines for 1.5 years
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post

Maybe Ba'al will take me in my sleep.
          Get Baal to register at poly. We'll teach him

Blah

Comment

I never went to jail.
            This is no small achievement in the land of the free. Particularly if you have "issues".

Kudos.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

what type of diabetes do you have? if its 2, start fasting one day a week and go veggie

I'm surprised they have a medicine with a 40% 'cure' rate, but does that mean you can go off the drug afterward? I assume thats the case.

Comment

I am just guessing at the Diabetes as I have not had my new bloodwork done yet. I don't have a GP, as I hate doctors. My Psychiatrist is handling my bloodwork. One of the results of a bad thyroid is Diabetes.

And all the family members I have had with bad thyroids have had them removed.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Gaslighting is making someone think they are mentally ill while abusing them somehow. I'm confused. Are you saying that you don't have schizophrenia?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    what type of diabetes do you have? if its 2, start fasting one day a week and go veggie

I'm surprised they have a medicine with a 40% 'cure' rate, but does that mean you can go off the drug afterward? I assume thats the case.
                    Only talking about his Graves Disease (in germn: Morbus Basedow), however.
                    According to the german WIkipedia article the first (medicamentous) therapy attempt is high doses of Thyreostatica for 12-18 month, after which, in 40 % of all cases, the Hyperthyroidism will vanish.
                    It is no definite cure for Morbuis Basedow, but it will allow those, affected by the disease, to live without many of the medical problems connected to the disease
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Gaslighting is making someone think they are mentally ill while abusing them somehow. I'm confused. Are you saying that you don't have schizophrenia?
                      My official diagnoses is a childhood trauma-induced schizoaffective, paranoid type.

instead of helping me overcome my problems, my family (mostly my mother and all her worthless husbands) kept calling me crazy and fed me pills as the answer. They were the ones that ruined my childhood to begin with.

So basically torture a child for over a decade then call him crazy for him losing his mind because of it. Not to mention the child has Graves Disease but doesn't know it so he thinks he it is his fault he is a scrawney wimp and everybody calls him gay his whole life.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

I am just guessing at the Diabetes as I have not had my new bloodwork done yet. I don't have a GP, as I hate doctors. My Psychiatrist is handling my bloodwork. One of the results of a bad thyroid is Diabetes.

And all the family members I have had with bad thyroids have had them removed.
                        Will you have yours removed? Did that alleviate or prevent diabetes in your family?

Graves disease - not a good name for a medical condition

Comment

I do not know the answer to your first 2 questions. I have not even had my second bloodwork done. I am not very happy with life right now.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

I'd find out if removing the thyroid will help or hurt, but fasting and diet can help some causes of diabetes

I'm finally going in for an upper endoscopy to figure out why I have a problem with stomach acid messing with my esophagus. They wanna stick a tube up my other end too looking for colon polyps and cancer No thanks... Maybe later. This problem will kill me first.

Comment

I never thought AHZZ was crazy and I always thought he was a kind soul but what do i Know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntsOSjq8LvE

Comment

Working...
                              X