Religiosity compared ... Western European vs. US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Sure, in a world without patriarchate, where men and women are treated equally, there is no need for feminism
    Leftists have no interest in such an orderly society
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Leftists have no interest in such an orderly society
      A patriarchate is something that is rather a thing for conservatives (especially conservative men).
      Who fought hand and claws against the attempts of women to get equal rights to men, regarding voting, self-determination, the possibility of financial independence, even fter having been married
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

A patriarchate is something that is rather a thing for conservatives (especially conservative men).
        Who fought hand and claws against the attempts of women to get equal rights to men, regarding voting, self-determination, the possibility of financial independence, even fter having been married
        Don't confuse that with fighting against every kind of leftist agitator.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Not much of fun here in this regard, aside from what Proteus said. Otoh, I sometimes see ppl inda streets asking others "do you love animals?". To which I either reply "no" (a flat out lie ) or something like "mostly roasted" to keep them at bay....
          Meat is Murder! Tasty, Tasty Murder!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Although I'm agnostic, every time I read stuff about religion - especially this thread, which like all threads about religion seem to lead through the looking glass/down the rabbit hole - I lean more towards atheism.

If there're two things I've learnt in life, they are that the true nature of the creator(s) is unknowable by us specks, and that anyone claiming to have a direct line to God is not to be trusted, and probably should be jailed. (Not Zee tho).

Comment

What about a direct line to this one?
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

religion is intewrinted with customs hence it is un-die-able I want to say somethng about localism I was washing the dishes (because that's the kind of man I am) and suddendly someone stabbed my back and I fell to the kitchen floor paralized. The pain was acute intese the knife had gone deep. It has something to do with the back I was lying there immobilized on the kitchen floor thinking be cool, you never had a problam with your back, it's not important you will recover with the GRACE OF THE LORD I stood up in about 30-60 sseconds still sore but I could MOVE NOW with a drug, local, costing only 3 euros, with a visit to the doctor I don't feel pain at all!!!!! although I have to get an x-ray wtf

Comment

Also, an orthodox priest said somethign that resounded., he said: some people take so much carte what they put in their organisms (me) they take little care what comes out of their mouthts. slander gossip judgement JUDGING others, only those who have not realizsed the magnitude of their onw sins do that that resounded into me because I had a unformulated idea about that but the preiest just nailed it for me thatt is something important, I feel that as a need for my soul also I was in dire pain not able to move at all. now with the local drug I can frecking dance. I'm also drinking beer I shouldn't All is great though, no pain. wtf the box says analgetic as well as anti-infamatory so it's doing a job there as well wtf back

Comment

Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

As long as you associate the Patriarchy with conservatism it's never going away. So exactly my point. And look at the horrible left. So if you don't want to be a horrible leftist you oppress women. And this is what feminism has given us, The Patriarchy which will never go away, and a horrible anti-Patriachy cult.

Comment

Working...
                      X