A Model of a Basically Competent Republican President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    They seem to use the same mathemagical method as the Canadian Liberal Party.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      I got banned for three days from CFC for saying this but it is true so I will say it again. Some people are just too stupid to live.

We are talking just so dumb, so wrong, so unintelligent that it is a kind thing to simply put them out of their misery.
      Last edited by Dinner; May 19, 2018, 23:25.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        ...and yet, here you are, still alive,

• Broken_Erika
        Broken_Erika commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you kill one that has no brain and no heart? Most of them are barely sentient.

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      #NoLivesMatter!
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I got banned for three days from UFC for saying this but it is true so I will say it again. Some people are just too stupid to live.

We are talking just so dumb, so wrong, so unintelligent that it is a kind thing to simply put them out of their misery.
        Wow, just like Hitler except twice as delusional.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Wow, just like Hitler except twice as delusional.
          Pffffffffft! Amateurs!

#KillAllHumanity
          #NoLivesMatter!
          #Cthulu2020
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Ford's worst sin was pardoning Nixon

have to go back to Eisenhower for a decent GOP president

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Pffffffffft! Amateurs!

#KillAllHumanity
                #NoLivesMatter!
                #Cthulu2020
                If you have been trying to get on my good side with your posts these past few months, you are succeeding admirably! There is a girl I work with too who is succeeding.

AAHZ just too bad right now.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I must have missed the time when Donald Trump reduced the national debt????

Comment

The guy in Independance Day, dunno if he was a republican. His agenda seemed to be more progressive at first, but as it turned out he was pretty much a hardliner when it came to immigration, sending the air force to run border security. On the plus side, once he had settled his disputes with the Jeff Goldblum guy, he at least allowed Will Smith and Jeff to save both mankind and his presidency.
                    Blah

Comment

If you look at what was accomplished, Nixon was actually pretty competent. He got us out of Vietnam, started up the Middle East peace process, opened up relations with China, and took us off the gold standard (technically silver).
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

He was also a crazy, anti-semitic crook.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Took us off the Gold Standard and gave us inflation. But I guess that was Carter's problem.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Or is it the nature of politics to be hopelessly biased and incapable of seeing the opposition as anything other than screamingly idiotic?
                            I'd usually argue that this is not the inherent nature of politics. Well, until recently at least. There are/were always tendencies towards (quote above), but the question increasingly seems to be if these become the new normal or if there is a way back to some more reasonable approach.

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

I'd usually argue that this is not the inherent nature of politics. Well, until recently at least. There are/were always tendencies towards (quote above), but the question increasingly seems to be if these become the new normal or if there is a way back to some more reasonable approach.
                              Don't count on it. ‘Politics Was Never This Toxic In The 2010s,’ Says Future American While Watching Candidates Battle In 2048 Debate Pits

Comment

Working...
                              X