Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

They did all kinds of it in the last election. To hear the right wing folks talk Hillary wasn't going to survive the year before health problems took her out.

I'm sure you were part of that parade as well though I can't be arsed to spend 2 seconds looking up your past positions.

Get off your high horse you sewer dweller.
    The media was not reporting her health problems. That was the problem, not people spreading the truth. I know you like lies, but come on now.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• lol, you are amazingly stupid.

Last I checked she was still alive.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Get off your high horse you sewer dweller.
        Kid's high horse is actually quite famous.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Trumptards live in a world where every conspiracy is real, except the ones that are reported in the news or prosecuted in court. I wonder about the world they live in. Was Civ VI a disappointment to them as well?
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• The media was not reporting her health problems. That was the problem,
            And Trump's doctor proclaims he's totally healthy.

and hey. CIV VI was a disappointment regardless of party affiliation.
            Last edited by rah; June 20, 2018, 16:11.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

And Trump's doctor proclaims he's totally healthy.
              Speaking of which...
              Trump Called Up For Vietnam Service After Last Of Draft Deferments Expires
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                Trumptards live in a world where every conspiracy is real, except the ones that are reported in the news or prosecuted in court. I wonder about the world they live in. Was Civ VI a disappointment to them as well?
                You've smoked so much pot that you're punch drunk.

Comment

lol, you are amazingly stupid.

Last I checked she was still alive.
                  She's not my president. Why don't you buy her book. I think it's running at a buck fifty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You've smoked so much pot that you're punch drunk.
                    Cool theory, bro.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• During the IGs testimony he was asked about growing evidence that agents altered 302s.

“If I could just mention, we have been getting those kind of referrals and as often happens when we issue reports like this we get other information coming to us, and we are intending to follow up on that,” Horowitz said.
                        302s summarize witness interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          During the IGs testimony he was asked about growing evidence that agents altered 302s.

302s summarize witness interviews.
                          So in order to keep you from hearing that your fearless leader is a flipflopping cuck, the far right media had to feed you a new narrative. Is that what you're telling us?

Comment

• Once again, yes, leftwing fake news doesn't cover important stories like this. So take another bong hit stoner.

Comment

• Often stories that are covered by Fox-News aren't covered by MSM, because they (i.e. MSM) do sufficient research that lets them conclude that the stories are fake news
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post

So in order to keep you from hearing that your fearless leader is a flipflopping cuck, the far right media had to feed you a new narrative. Is that what you're telling us?
                                It's Pavlovian.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X