Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's looking like it's an argument that a judge would entertain.
    I am sure that any judge would find the arguments of Trumps lawyers very entertaining, especially if they are brought forth by Giuliani ...
    or by this one lawyer who invented the conspiracy theory about the millions of illegal voters ... Kris Kobach (the one who knows so shockingly little about even basic judical procedures, that a judge recently ordered him to take 6 hours of law classes)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• If Trump gets charged and doesn't get a fair trial that's on the Democrats. If they win the Senate, and I don't see that happening, they can impeach him but Pence just becomes president. If they want to do that I think it would be a big mistake.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If Trump gets charged and gets convicted, that's on Trump.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well you see Hilary isn't in prison. I seriously doubt that they would charge Trump. This is all political.

Comment

• Maybe he'll have a heart attack and keel over.

I'd contribute to a KFC fund to help it happen.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• A Trump heart attack would probably be more like Kudlow's. The devil takes care of his own. Plus, having a small, minor heart attack would be more in keeping with everything else about Trump.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• How probable is a heart attack in a person who has no heart?
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Sick people

Comment

• Just imagine people started casually talking about Hillary dieing. You people are ****ing sick.

Comment

• This is why I insist that liberals don't care about any children. You are all disgusting

Comment

• Aeson
                        Aeson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Are you saying Trump is a child? I concur!

Just imagine people started casually talking about Hillary dieing. You people are ****ing sick.
                      You mean, like people in the WH started to casually made jokes about McCain dieing?

Or like Trump, on an election rally gathering making jokes about some of the 2nd amendment guys knowin gwhat to do, if Hillary gets elected as PotUS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You mean, like people in the WH started to casually made jokes about McCain dieing?

Or like Trump, on an election rally gathering making jokes about some of the 2nd amendment guys knowin gwhat to do, if Hillary gets elected as PotUS?
                        No one in the WH has done that liar.

Comment

• See, let's say that you were actually offended by people joking about death. Then you wouldn't do it yourself. But you like joking about death. You're very horrible people, and liars.

Comment

No one in the WH has done that liar.
                            The remark, attributed to Kelly Sadler, a special assistant to President Trump, was first reported by The Hill and later confirmed by The Associated Press.

Comment

• You're pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X