Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany, still a cluster *uck of failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Now there you are very wrong. There are many NATO allies who wish you could actually be competent and worth a ****. Sadly, you are all we have. We should have left you for the Russians.
    Don't forget to mention the immigrants! Could add stuff for so much more pages of unqualified ranting...

Blah

Comment

German defence spending is a joke. They spend less than Nambia does on border walls.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Really?
        Trump led US is going to call another country a cluster ****?
        I am amused.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

i was waiting for Dannubis to post in this thread. But he seems to have lost the 'spark' he once had. I remember the OLD Dannubis.

NASTY mother****er.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hey wait don't we historically not like what happens when Germany ramps up its military?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Hey wait don't we historically not like what happens when Germany ramps up its military?
              Pfffffft! History is for Commie lib'ruls!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

damnit Oerdin... now you got banned at cfc for doing what others did without getting banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  damnit Oerdin... now you got banned at cfc for doing what others did without getting banned.
                  I did and did.
                  They get so touchy when i inquire on how much 200-300 assassins would cost....
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh, there I go again accusing the mods of a double standard

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Last time they gave us the rocket, the Volkswagen beetle,and Fanta. Think positively.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Don't forget to mention the immigrants! Could add stuff for so much more pages of unqualified ranting...

Immigrants are great as long as the immigrate legally and have skills which they can use to support themselves and contribute to the economic and social development of their new country. Respecting and obeying the law is key.

At least you have stopped lying and pretending most of these people are "refugees" though so that at least is some small progess. You have basically given up on telling that lie which means you knew it was false all along. Now, if we could just get you to stop lying about other people's positions then your journey to truth and factually based reality would be well under way.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I figure it is par for the course. That place enforces the rules very subjectively, lets people the mods agree with get away with murder, and trumps up excuses to ban people they disagree. I guess saying "some people are too stupid to live" is now a "death threat".
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        is that all you said? My god, thats a common refrain from the left at cfc

• Dinner
                        Dinner commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was something like some people are too stupid to live so we might as well just shoot them and put them out of their misery. Obviously not actually meant to be taken as a call to violence but it was claimed to be a death threat even though no actual person was named nor even implied.

• Broken_Erika
                        Broken_Erika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's 'cause certain 3-letter and 4-letter government organizations who have no concept of "humor" and a limitless supply of paranoia might read it and decide that it's an obvious terrorist plot. Or something along those lines...that and the site staff doesn't want to deal with the barrage of complaints they get when people post this kind of thing.
                        Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 16, 2018, 15:48.

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

I did and did.
                      They get so touchy when i inquire on how much 200-300 assassins would cost....
                      all you need is a laser beam to disappear the UN building

Comment

What the Hell are you guys doing posting over there, anyways.

I am a Poly loyalist until this site is gone. If it does I will hang out at Counterglow, which I see sort of as Poly's bastard child. If that eventually goes too then... bye-bye!

The only time I posted there was during the April Fools Prank. I was a corny dip**** back then, but it was fun to "invade" them, if only for a week.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

Last time they gave us the rocket, the Volkswagen beetle,and Fanta. Think positively.
                          I believe they gave you more than one rocket.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

all you need is a laser beam to disappear the UN building
                            I was thinking more of the Capitol Building and White House.
                            Unless there is some kind of Bio-Weapon that only works on Humanoid Reptiles and Uranusians........

Comment

Working...
                            X