Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany, still a cluster *uck of failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany, still a cluster *uck of failure.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...t-ready/?amp=1

Pathetic. Germany has only four Typhoon fighters capable of combat deployment. Your average 3rd world dictatorship is more capable. Not only does Germany not meet its NATO treaty requirements wrt to defense spending but the meager defense spending it does provide does not translate into any meaningful deployable military force. You are an embarrassment to your forefathers and your word is worth nothing.

This is just disgraceful.
    Last edited by Dinner; May 15, 2018, 12:53.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The EU continue to rail and attempt to punish the UK, beyond all reason or measure, for daring to tell it no when the EU remains incompetent, corrupt, and ineffective yet at least the British are able to maintain a creditable and competent military force in the field. We cannot say the same for Germany.

Comment

Ppl don't want Germany to become a military power again.
      Blah

Comment

Still better than New Zealand. When the Kiwi's start arming; The world shall tremble in fear!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Yeah, shun Germany for not throwing away millions of euros in the military
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

TBH, I think the military is in a rather bad condition indeed, and needs stuff. But not for silly adventures in the ME or so...

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              TBH, I think the military is in a rather bad condition indeed, and needs stuff. But not for silly adventures in the ME or so...
              Yep ... Oerdin complains about the number of combat ready Typhoon Fighters ... good for us that he hasn't seen the number of battle ready german submarines yet
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

silly adventures in the ME

Comment

their forefathers were an embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    their forefathers were an embarrassment
                    Yeah, the Holy Roman Empire in the 16-18th centuries was rather embarrassing.
                    Just how many separate principalities with their own laws and customs were there by the time it finally collapsed altogether?
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                      Yeah, shun Germany for not throwing away millions of euros in the military
                      The big problem is they are throwing away billions of euros yet they have nothing to show for it. Pure incompetence and mismanagement.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Yep ... Oerdin complains about the number of combat ready Typhoon Fighters ... good for us that he hasn't seen the number of battle ready german submarines yet
                        By "a good number" I expect you mean four. Worthless. Your subs are even worse.

Comment

Oerdin has been making 5-star quality threads recently. He has the golden touch right now.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Ppl don't want Germany to become a military power again.
                            Now there you are very wrong. There are many NATO allies who wish you could actually be competent and worth a ****. Sadly, you are all we have. We should have left you for the Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

By "a good number" I expect you mean four. Worthless. Your subs are even worse.
                              The number of battle ready german Subs (i.e. our most modern class 212A Stealth Submarine that could get through the screens and kill your CVs without you detecting it) at the end of last year was exactly 0, due to lack of spare parts.
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X