Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced technologies/inventions you'd be happy to become available in your lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going to wish for a buck you might as well wish for a hundred. Life extensions for the win.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Go for a million! I want Super Stem cells so i can be a shapeshifter!
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

That's the proper attitude.
        ME, I want to be immortal.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Downside of immortality is you'll end up part of Lori's technoblob. Think of the most annoying people you've ever met ... all coming over to your house to live ... then climbing inside your skull ... never to leave.

Comment

That's where the shapeshifting comes into play. Can't crawl into my skull if it keeps changing shape
            Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 11, 2018, 19:00. Reason: so can can spam the reason box!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              Downside of immortality is you'll end up part of Lori's technoblob. Think of the most annoying people you've ever met ... all coming over to your house to live ... then climbing inside your skull ... never to leave.
              I'm kind of a loner. Hmm. Maybe I haven't thought this through.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You need to give yourself to a Demon, Lori. There are thousands out there. I am thinking Asmodeus, Demon Prince of Lust. He will definitely get you laid... for a price.

AAHZ tho? I don't make deals. Beelzebub refused my deal. Why?

I'M FAMILY.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                X