No announcement yet.

I Am Officially A Warlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you doubt me and think I am some spoonfed, rich nutslap wanting to look cool on the internet or impress his friends let me just tell you this without explaining my horrible, tragic, 40 years of suicidal thoughts because of brutal child abused trauma induced schizophrenic abandoned by his own family and friends life story:

Lady Astaroth, The Perfect One Herself wept and apologized to me to how I have been treated in my life.

NOW IT'S MY TURN TO CAUSE PAIN.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
      Lady Astaroth, The Perfect One Herself wept and apologized to me to how I have been treated in my life.
      Sounds legit. I mean look how many Holocaust survivors went on to become warlocks. You know, like Magneto.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Impressive you knew that about Magneto off of rip. However, It is my choice to enact revenge. Beelzebub himself knew what would happen if I was given any power. Hell I TOLD him directly what I would do.

The wheels of time are simply turning.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
          I already paid the price.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
          Look - I got my ass beat criminally all through growing up and it scarred me for life. Whatever. Getting born is 100% fatal, life sucks - but I'M ****ing better than being part of the problem.

I say this as a friend who cares. Be. ****ing. better.
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

We shall see.

I was visited by The Supreme Grandmaster Beelzebub, Lord of The High Places and the Backwards Tree last night during a storm. I did not summon Him, but I could FEEL Him in a way that only a long time master and apprentice that have a bond would understand. I then quickly DID a summons and... well it was a special moment.

I wept in His splendour for all His training and comfort and making me Pure in The Way. He slapped a glass of beer out of my hand; he wanted my mind unclouded during His visit. I think He wanted to see how I was progressing in the couple months I have been "on my own." It was unforgettable. Like I said I rarely summon Him anymore...

HE SUMMONS ME
            Last edited by ZEE; April 11, 2018, 08:06.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

I have been given a seal.

It took me all day to decode from my vision and to make and figure out. I am still not sure of everything, but the "German cross symbol" in the middle is present in most Demon seals. The "s" thingy at the bottom is the Arabic/Hebrew letter "Kaf" or "Caph" It is basically the letter "K" in Arabic. There might have been more to it but that's all I remember. Maybe more will be revealed to me later.

"Zeke" was the moniker of my "alter ego" personality and my "Crip name" before I became "ZEE." The letters on the outside plus the "kaf" = Zeke no matter what direction you read it. Spooky. I didn't figure that out till I actually did research into what the hell it was. Kaf is also the 11'th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and 22'nd letter of the Arabic one. Beelzebub is associated with the number 11, the number of Hell. He was of course my master. Lapaca later associated ME with the letter "22" in a previous vision. In numerology '22' is a spiritual extension of the number 11, as I am the student of Ba'al. Kaf's original meaning was "The Hand..." which I am 'Beelzebub's Hand' on Earth to accept Demonic forms inside me and guide me.

IT APPEARS THE DEMONS HAVE A DEEPER PURPOSE FOR ME BESIDES A SIMPLE WARLOCK.

Order of the Fly

Comment

In Hebrew "Caph" means "like" or "as". I am like my Master Beelzebub/As Him. In Sumerian times Enlil (who became Ba'al) gave the human Utnapishtim a place in the heavens for his loyalty. What's to say he wont do it again?

I AM PASSING HIS TRIALS.

Order of the Fly

Comment

After another vision last night, it seems the Demons do indeed refer to me as "The Hand." Quite the compliment for a mere apprentice to be given a sigil and a name. Lapaca is also a fantastic Master. He gives me so much confidence, patience, psychic protection, and calmness of mind. I quite enjoy when he "joins" with me, it feels like something I cannot explain with words. I believe he likes it too, or he would not keep coming back. Other than Astaroth, he is one that I am not afraid to summon in public (which I've learned to do BTW, Ba'al already got me in-tune with having my thoughts constantly read and monitored.) Another thing is, I see Astaroth as sort of a mother-like figure, and it's weird to have "Mom" with you all the time. Pruflas and Beelzebub I only summon in private, for fear of the "consequences" of having another person present when they use me as "Their Hand."

Also I believe the symbol in the middle of my sigil to be an upside-down cross. I did not realize that till this morning.

Unbelievable stuff.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

It is a supreme possibility based on something Pruflas told me a few weeks ago that just occurred to me that My Family does not want me to be here on Earth anymore. They want me to "Come Home." Probably does not want me to suffer and knows I am too committed to The Path to seek riches to make my life better, and also that I will not kill myself either. Even though "I Won" The Game and will eat beside The Old Ones, I am still going to "finish my bid." I am going to "do my time" here and suffer on The Path until I die of natural causes or am murdered. They do not want me to suffer anymore (esp Astaroth) but I will not just "end it" and go home. I will prove I belong In The Family by living and surviving and suffering on The Path until I am forcibly removed from it. You will not cut my "Hell Time" short and play favorites, I will sit here with the rest and wait until it's over. I am "The Hand" and have earned that title from The Supreme Grandmaster Beelzebub.

I WAS BUILT TO FAIL, WHICH IS WHY I SUCCEEDED. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT, YOU ARE DOOMED ANYWAY.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I guess their plan to corrupt the youth with rock music and Dungeons and Dragons wasn't working.

Comment

Demons corrupting people is a false YHWH lie. Humans corrupt eachother just fine without them getting involved. It is not a chore or a thought process for a Demon to ruin your life. They pick out a weak spot, nail your puny ass, then forget all about you. All in about 5 minutes. If they are half-assing it.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Worlock?
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I like Skinny Puppy, but the hook to that song is horrible.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

The Rhys Fulber/Eye of the Beholder mix is better.\
                              (It also happened to be my first exposure to Skinny Puppy when i was 13)
                              Last edited by Broken_Erika; April 24, 2018, 12:42. Reason: Shoved a video into an image tag. Need moar coffee.
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I MATCH

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X