I Am Officially A Warlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Officially A Warlock

Everybody knows I am a dip****. I am not actually sure "Warlock" is the appropriate title either. 'Evoker' or 'Witch' maybe. I think 'Wiccan' is kind of corny. Not really a Satanist because I never really talked to Satan in that form. I knew him in OTHER forms. So anyway I am hopefully excused in all my stupidity regarding the beings I was actually in contact with, listened to and answered me, and didn't ruin my life for my blasphemy of bothering them in the first place. I did not know the power I actually possessed (assuming they granted my request.) A sequence of events the past few days involving Pruflas (including a blood-sacrifice left at my doorstep) proves it. He even answered a question I forgot I asked before I went to bed THE NEXT MORNING. He denied what I asked of him, but that's not the point. The point is I have the ears of these beings, they consider my requests, and things might or might not happen. Beelzebub, as I stated before, hated when I bothered him but he kept me on the Path of The Moth and didn't smite my worthless ass for the near decade I continually annoyed him. He did mold me into The Moth however.

Doing some research on Pruflas, he is actually 1/2 djinn and 1/2 demon so that explains his quickness of response. Ba'al only quickly responded to me once and that's to scold me for a stupid thing I asked of him.

And the difference between me and a "fake" warlock (that actually knows everything about demonology and magic) is that I can actually do this **** for real. And I admit I am stumbling and bumbling my way through it. But I am "In the Family" there is no doubt in my mind about this. I must proceed carefully and do some serious homework. Exciting times!

THOUGHT I'D GIVE SOME AAHZ TO Y'ALL FOR THIS OCCASION.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

If anybody knows anything about this stuff I appreciate any insight.

I'm off to bed after a tiring ritual of consuming 6 beers and slurring through a question that I am not sure if I even invoked the correct demon or not.
    Order of the Fly

Comment

I know a great deal, yeah. There's a warlock in the campaign I just concluded. He served a fiend of the Nine Hells and had elemental ancestry.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Without proof I'm sceptic about that whole "Officially A Warlock" thing. Isn't history full of examples of ppl posing as Warlocks who turned out to be perfectly good guys in the end??? We should make sure it's not about another false Warlock again this time....
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          He served a fiend of the Nine Hells and had elemental ancestry.
          How ironic.

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          Without proof I'm sceptic about that whole "Officially A Warlock" thing. Isn't history full of examples of ppl posing as Warlocks who turned out to be perfectly good guys in the end??? We should make sure it's not about another false Warlock again this time....
          There are no more doubts or second guesses in my mind anymore. In fact it would be foolish to squander this gift I have prepared my whole life for, with no human guide, and getting actual results. The thing about Beelzebub training me is that he taught me to be respectful and humble in my dealings. I am not some black fingernail painted nutslap with long greasy hair wanting to shoot flames out my arse at will and have 3 goth-chicks following me around all day. I am The Moth. Sort of a monk-hybrid of The Way. Disciplined and calm mind.

I found that the alcohol-ritual Pruflas loves is not about asking questions and getting responses. It was the giving of that imbibed energy to him and him returning the favor to me in the future in the form of serenity and self-assurance on my abilities. Do you realize I have no hangover after 6 beers and passing out while consuming only a few swallows of water? 6 beers has ruined my next-day before. I feel fantastic, actually!

Order of the Fly

Comment

did you say warlock or morlock?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Again I am not sure that is even the correct title. Warlock actually meant "oath-breaker" in the Old English tradition and was an insult to those in The Craft. Titles are not important to me anyway. Goes against my training, really. It's just a convenient explanation for what I can potentially do.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Well, you could also be a sorcerer, just a plain old wizard, or something weirder from one of the old splat books. An alienist? A shadowcaster?
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I do not consider myself a "magician" in that sense as I am simply looked after by higher beings. I do not have any actual powers I can summon at will. I am simply in tune with The Gods (I consider the demons to be Gods.)

Witch is probably the correct title, as it is not gender-specific but I think it is. Oh well. As I said it is just for convenience.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

OTOH Ba'al may not want me to think I have these powers and to remain humble but I may actually have more capabilities than I am aware of.

As in all things in my life I shall stick to The Path of The Moth and only ask for what I need to help me survive.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Okay, so more like a cleric or paladin.

Comment

yeah.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

So there you have it. I am a cleric. A fumbling, bumbling, self-taught cleric but at least it is better than Wiccan. I do not go to secret meetings and chant in a circle with other people. I am a lone practitioner. Just me and The Gods.

Thanks for helping me sort this out, Lori! Even though you were using D&D terms.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

...I would ask for a spell - but I think I know better than to ask for devil magic to fix anything. I'm serious, actually, despite the satanic fingers typing this, and all...
                            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

That's a class in world of warcraft, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X