When the Russian tanks roll into...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Russian tanks roll into...

Well. The Winter Olympics are on. A little over 4 years ago, I suggested the Ruskies were going to invade Ukraine. They did liberated Crimea and a slice of eastern Ukraine shortly after the Sochi Winter Olympics.
    So, whose turn is it to be liberated this time? This time, the Russians have an American president in their corner, for the first time since WW2. Even when allies, the American president(s) never seemed too enthusiastic about Russia.
    I think Finland is long over due for a bit of liberation. Georgia Republic still has several parcels of land that don't belong to mother Russia. Of course, Ukraine still has areas under fascist (non-Russian) control.
    Any bets on who is next?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	russia-flag.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	9342482
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

I heard they are all full of dope and drugs

@mfa_russia
    That's no way to go through life son

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I understand allowing the Russian athletes to come over and compete individually under the Olympic flag - no Russian flag or anthem.

What I don't understand is why they were allowed to compete as a "team" in the Team Skating competition.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Gold medal for invading countries goes to Great Britain. US gets the Silver. Russia has to settle for the Bronze unless Putin makes a heroic 4th quarter comeback.

Comment

Wait a sec... what about Spain? They're currently having trouble staying united, but they did a lot of conquering.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Wait, shouldn't it be South Korea invading someone?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I liked seeing the groups of north Koreans in the stands cheering. All in the same seating block so they could make sure EVERYONE got back on the bus.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I want spring to invade winter now
                Blah

Comment

After over a foot of snow this weekend, I'm with you. Hopefully we've gotten past the worst of it.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

[Kid]OMG Snowflakes everywhere[/Kid]

Blah

Comment

I thought this was going to be about the US splatting 200 Russian "mercenaries" (read: Putin's volunteers) in Syria after they crossed over the Euphrates river and attacked a US base in the Kurdish controlled area. Yeah, those poor dumb bastards weren't going to make it back to their side of the demarcation line.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        I thought this was going to be about the US splatting 200 Russian "mercenaries" (read: Putin's volunteers) in Syria after they crossed over the Euphrates river and attacked a US base in the Kurdish controlled area. Yeah, those poor dumb bastards weren't going to make it back to their side of the demarcation line.
                        I read that many were vets of the Ukraine fighting. This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

After declaring he knew nothing about the little green men who attacked the US base, most of whom got splatted by US artillery and air strikes, and that they definitely weren't part of the Russian military... They are all now being treated in Russian military hospitals. Yep, nothing to do with Putin.

The sobering part is Putin thought he could play little games and attack a US base with his totally not Russian military forces. I bet there is all sorts of signal intel about these guys calling for help. Everyone knows they were active duty Russian military even if Putin wants to play pretend games so hopefully he got the message that the games he has played for years in the Ukraine won't be tolerated by the Americans.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

But why haven't the last 2 presidents (not including Trump; he has his reasons) made a concerted effort to stop Putin's salami tactics in Georgia and Ukraine?

Comment

Ignorance. Stupidity. Speech class. Selfies. Portraits. Self-Aggrandizement.

Comment

Working...
                              X