No announcement yet.

Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atually I liked the game (in contrast to many people) ... but I have to admit that the last time I played it must have been over a decade ago
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I want to play the new one but I am not going to buy the $1500 laptop required to run it. Also sorta like gal-civ but the ship customization gives me a migraine. Not sure if they changed it in the new one.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I never did (play the new one).
        I was scared away by comments that the new one is rather simplicistic compared to MoO 2 or MoO 3, or otehr modern Space 4X-Games (like the ones I mentioned in my first posting here).
        If anything then I rather prefer more complex and not more simple
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          How about some Scorched Earth?
          Holy **** that brings me back...

I have very little gaming time lately, mostly filled by Factorio.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            I never did (play the new one).
            I was scared away by comments that the new one is rather simplicistic compared to MoO 2 or MoO 3, or otehr modern Space 4X-Games (like the ones I mentioned in my first posting here).
            If anything then I rather prefer more complex and not more simple
            Now that I agree with you completely on. So many games are being dumbed down and "streamlined".
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The oldest games I still play are MoO2 and RTW1 (RTR mod).
              The not-so-old ones are: Stellaris, Skyrim (vanilla, Legendary difficulty), X-Com EW (long war mod).

In fact, last week, I discovered some kind of Ironman challenge for Skyrim, on legendary. The goal is to reach level 81 without ever dying. No other rules AFAIK, but personally, I tried to avoid recruiting cheesy followers (conjured familiar is ok). And no save-kill merchant-reload exploit either.
              Level 9 is my best score so far...
              Thing is, when you restart from beginning, it's time consuming. I fear the day I'll reach level 20 and then die to some f*cking Draugr Scourge.
              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
              X