No announcement yet.

Strong and stable leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no going back to sanity as long as you liberals are insane. As soon as you admit that you will be on the oath to wellness. Meanwhile we will MAGA.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Oh, and I guess you are under the impression that the Bushes didn't get destroyed in the primaries, worse than Hillary.

Comment

When Trump called Hillary the biggest loser he wasn't thinking about Jeb because Jeb is too much of a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          There's no going back to sanity as long as you liberals are insane. As soon as you admit that you will be on the oath to wellness. Meanwhile we will MAGA.
          You mean, you will MAGA as soon as Trump is ousted from office (after making America small)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

As much as I was not a fan of Jeb, he would be a drastic improvement over the lout that is known as Trump.
            At least he wouldn't be tweeting like a juvenile 12 year old girl.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              As much as I was not a fan of Jeb, he would be a drastic improvement over the lout that is known as Trump.
              At least he wouldn't be tweeting like a juvenile 12 year old girl.
              That sir is an insult to 12 year old girls everywhere!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

You're probably right, they don't have the foul mouth that he does.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trump uses Twitter because the media doesn't give him fair coverage. They did the same thing to W and they would be doing the same thing to Jeb. But Jeb is too incompetent to use Twitter.

Comment

I don't care that he uses twitter. It what he posts that I have a problem with. He's the president. He shouldn't be using it to insult citizens like Ball. (I don't care that Ball was acting like an ass) He should be above that.
                    But, just my opinion of what I expect from the president.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Flynn turned state's evidence today so Mueller really is working his way to the top. Soon we will see if Republicans value country over party or the other way around in the face of Trump's treason.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Flynn turned state's evidence today so Mueller really is working his way to the top. Soon we will see if Republicans value country over party or the other way around in the face of Trump's treason.
                        still clinging to your conspiracy theory?

Comment

McConnell is the next one to fall.

Comment

Another reliable source.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X