No announcement yet.

Charles Manson Near Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about me though. I am a part of a large and well-established Crip set (whom I helped 'claim' a large area around where I work for half a decade now.) Even the few Bloods that I encounter is on a distant but 'respect' level. There are no other real gangs that I know of in my immediate area, and nobody wants to mess with Crosstown. I can't tell you all the times I have been shadowed walking home at midnight. If I get popped there moast likely WILL be a revenge killing.

And on the other level all the times I goof-up and fail a challenge Ba'al lays out for me in my life, I soemhow and amazingly get 'bailed out' and 'lucky' at the last moment and no permanent harm is done, except to my pride, which he is gloriously smashing into the ground. Probably for my own good. I also think he is under 'orders' to train me and probably doesn't really like me much.

I am still figuring all this out. Jesus KNEW who he was and his purpose. I don't know **** and have only been 'visited' a handful of times, moastly consisting of mockery of my interpretations and vague juxtapositions.

GOOD TIMES ALL AROUND.

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Lucky I don't go straight ballistic on somebody for the wrong reasons. I mean one wrong glance they wake up in a hospital. I have every right.

Don't know what keeps me going. That is one thing I have nevar been able to figure. Somehow I continue to do the "right thing." It is extremely difficult on levels you can't fathom.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

Satan decided that, now that Donald is PotUS, Charles Manson isn't necessary anymore to plunge the USA into chaos ... and therefore decided to take him hone

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Manson’s Loved Ones Ask For Complete, Utter Chaos In Their Time Of Grief
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Finally soem humans that actually understand!

Let's get busy, people!
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
            X