Charles Manson Near Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Manson Near Death

He is a stubborn fool, though and has cheated death before. First time in the hospital he lived; plus when he was given life sentence instead of death penalty. Let AAHZ do his thing here though...

This was a man that I studied. I wrote down his words and tried to decode his messages. He has the same mental disorder that I have, but he made a critical mistake I recently realized. He trusted other human beings, even those he wanted to rule: his 'family.' He had an ego and wanted to LEAD. He wanted to prophesize. He thought he was Jesus. What really happened?

Ba'al got him. Plain and simple. Those with Schizophrenia are the closest to understanding the true messages of the gods. But it takes incredible discipline and training to truly understand the meanings. He failed his training. AAHZ though? I don't want to be a Manson. I don't want powar. I don't want to be rich. I talk to a 'demon?' So what. I got mine and people will get what they deserve. And I will enjoy it. I will not start a 'family' cult. I will not go on a mass killing. I will let my Master control everybody through their own weaknesses and avarice. And ultimately destroyed. While I drink beer, eat pizza, and when I die... smoke a blunt with Beelzebub and laugh at all the disaster he caused.

BEELZEBUB... HAS TAUGHT ME WELL.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

LOL I'm checking the news every 5 minutes to see if he is dead. Guess I have a personal interest in this one.
    Order of the Fly

Comment

yay...

Comment

This is big stuff. When he dies he will be plastered all over the news. There will be new documentaries. He's Charles '****ing' Manson. And AAHZ defeated him. I control the disease that controlled him. Do I have TV shows? Does everybody in the world know me?

Not if I can help it.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          Those with Schizophrenia are the closest to understanding the true messages of the gods.
          Would explain a lot if most of history's prophets had Schizophrenia.

Comment

While I drink beer, eat pizza, and when I die...
            You monster!

Comment

That's why I am 'real'. I don't abuse my position.

I call Ba'al all kinds of names, have fantasies about whooping his ass in a 1 on 1 duel in his own court, and blatantly ignore soem of his "visions and signs." He is a liar and a cheater and ruthless. But I still love and understand him in ways few if any can. The way my mind thinks is tailor made for him being my 'god' and I am the perfect vessel for him that he can communicate with without me going all ape-**** ham. I dare anybody to summon him as I did and try to handle what he throws at you, even on the weakest of levels if he actually listens to you. PROTIP: He hates being bothered, even by me.

He wants a friend not a slave. He has plenty of those already.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Chucky finally kicked the bucket. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...AE6?li=BBnb7Kz

Same day I resign myself to my fate as a demon and a gangster, too. My road ahead will be filled with trouble, danger, and pain. But it's MY road.

LATER CHUCK. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.

Order of the Fly

Comment

In Dead Pool first.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There was a part of him that didn't want to do evil. But he did not have faith in Jesus to help him.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I can't tell if AAHZ is serious or trying to troll Christians.

Comment

He's much better at trolling rah.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Blah

Comment

too bad they didn't execute him long ago, we had to pay to keep him alive

Comment

Let's get this clear. I'm not going to make it easy to take me out. If my fate is sealed, I am going to become VERY difficult to kill or ruin. Master Ba'al is a harsh teacher for sure, but I have a higher place than even HE can decide.

IT BEGINS.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X