No announcement yet.

Gunman Goes On Shooting Rampage in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tone down my approach a bit, Beelzebub will feed your delusions. He will tell you what you are doing is right, might even visit you in a dream in some hidden form and tell you "It's O.K. Go kill your wife." He will make that weed hit so good that you crave it moar and moar till you are lost in yourself. Then he feeds you soem moar. He loves that ****. This gunman is a classic example.

Since I know all of this I am on a different level of communication with Ba'al. But that's another topic.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

What is your record for not attempting to make Earth revolve around you, AAHZ? 6 hours?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Lol Slowwy I like you and I will not lay it down on you because Ba'al has taught me that success is a bad thing and to be humble in all things or be destroyed. So my answer to your question simply is...

It does.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Obviously the solution is... MORE GUNS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Obviously the solution is... MORE GUNS!!!!!!!
            Well, the answer is to defend yourself, I mean if you care about that sort of thing.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well, the answer is to defend yourself, I mean if you care about that sort of thing.
              You meean, against dangers you wouldn't face if the USA didn't have one of the most liberal weapon laws in the world
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
              X