Gunman Goes On Shooting Rampage in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunman Goes On Shooting Rampage in California

AAHZ doesn't even have to say anything. I'm just gonna leave this here.

Sweet Dreams.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Just another US-Citizen exercising his right to carry and use firearms
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Brave work by the police. Maybe he could have been stopped earlier by a good citizen with a fire arm.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Are you trying to deny ppl the right to get shot?!?!
        Blah

Comment

I think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I think
            Hardly.

Blah

Comment

It is good my Master continues to listen to me.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Ya'll fake not okay can worship your fake demons and listen to your fake rap and hang out with your fake friends and enjoy your fake lives. Ya'll can draw your fake pentagrams and pretend you have your fake magic powers and paint yourself with your fake black paint. AAHZ really do this stuff on official levels. And that's why you hate me. AAHZ hates you as well. Know what else?

BEELZEBUB HATES YOU ALL TOO.

Last edited by self biased; November 15, 2017, 10:11.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Hardly.
                  It's impossible to think without thinking.

Comment

If anything else AAHZ is one of the very few that actually passes and understands the tests that is provided before me. Difference is AAHZ actually WANTS to suffer. I want people to mock me. I want people to shun me and think bad things about me and stab me in the back. I want to remain poor and humble. I want to feel the pain they inflict. Because that makes Ba'al mad. And when Ba'al gets mad stuff like the topic of this thrade happens. And as long as I am alive and suffer Ba'al will keep getting mad. And people will suffer 10 fold what AAHZ has endured. My suffering will seem like a scratch on the arm compared to the 4th degree burns everybody else is going to feel. I give him power and he gives me my revenge. And this is just beginning.

WONDER WHAT ELSE I WILL HAVE HAPPEN THIS MONTH.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Moar details on the gunman: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/al...0xP?li=BBnb7Kz

apparently he let his rage control his every thought and action. Ba'al had complete control of him. He became a puppet. That's the difference. I know how to beat Beelzebub. You think The Lord of the Flies did not try to destroy me too? LOL! How you think I became 5150'd? Difference is, AAHZ persisted. I DEMANDED moar tests and challenges all the while praising his name. But I digress, this is not about my trials. It is about the gunman.

He was weak and a puppet and a tool. After he was used he was discarded. That's why AAHZ laughs at all you egotistical and prancy-fancy fools and your perfect little lives. You have already lost.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Apparently the guy killed his wife as well: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gu...ome/ar-BBF0cXD

Oh yeah, Ba'al got that dude hook, line, and sinker. AAHZ has been close to that edge too, but Ba'al sends me clues that if I am wise and attentive, I will pick up on and realize it's just another lesson. If not my life will be ruined, I will die, or I will simply fall on my ass. He is such a kind and patient Master.

DON'T THINK HE LIKES THE REST OF YOU THAT MUCH THO.

Order of the Fly

Comment

LOL HERE IS HIS PICTURE

Don't even want to poast a video for this one. His face says it all.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

All he needs is a tin foil hat....
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              LOL HERE IS HIS PICTURE

Don't even want to poast a video for this one. His face says it all.
                              He was from North Carolina and couldn't hold a job. Everyone who they have interviewed who knew him said he was an absolute lunatic walking loose. The state took his guns away because he was convicted of domestic violence but apparently he bought parts in other states and finished them on his basement and those are tge weapons he went on his rampage with.

Once again red states have failed us and made sure a lunatic got his hands on assault rifles.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X