Is Kidicious a Bot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kidicious a Bot?

And if he is one, will he pass a Turing Test?

There are certain indices ... for example in this thread we unmistakenly found out that Kidicious may be a god.
    And we know from Arthur C. Clarkes 3rd law, that any sufficiently advanced technology may be undistinguishable from magic (or, by extension of this law, undistinguishable from divine powers).
    So, maybe Kidicious is no god, but just a suifficiently advanced Bot
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 22, 2017, 07:24.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

He's part of God's bot army....
    Blah

Comment

You must mean the Divine Bot Army of the Troll God.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

You ****** would crap bricks if Kid and Ben stopped coming here. Your reasons to live would be over.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We would just have to go back to trolling Texas, like the good 'ol days.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

And I still couldn't care less.
            Been called worse by better people.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, since we're all soulless automatons driven by physical laws, aren't we all just bots?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i AM A mEAT bOT.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

In the sense that given a specific input, you can expect/predict the same output with near 100% accuracy, then yes. Kid is a bot.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Kid is easy to predict because he's degenerate. A wide sample of inputs will produce identical outputs: "FEMINAZI!!!!!!"
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So, not only is Kid a bot, but he is an early generation bot (a la Liza).
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

What if Kidicious is a divine bot?

rah could be High Priest and get tax exemption for this new religion of worshipping Kidicious?

Comment

For a good Tax Exemption, I might be up for it.
                          Maybe that's what AAHZ gets out of it. It can't be for self respect.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, it's AAHZ here. Good to see you buddy. I am glad you have decided to talk about the moast impoartant topic any thrade can be about: KIDICIOUS.

You see, Rah, I have decided to not get a college degree or learn any trade skills because all the knowledge I need in life can be learned from Kidicious. You have no idea the wisdom and information my brain has now that I have studied the words of Kidicious. And I have so much moar to learn too!
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                            X