Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kidicious a God ?

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    Hey you guise AAHZ here. I think we have gotton a bit off topic here, and because this is my thrade I'd thought I'd not only make a poast for that purpose, I'd also like to explain just how wonderful Kidicious is, to all the naysayers out there.

K is for KINDNESS because Kidicious cares about every human on the planet.
    I is for INTELLIGENCE because Kidicious can give expert opinions about any topic.
    ​​​​​​​D is for DISCIPLINE because Kidicious keeps his poise even under the attack of many other poasters.
    ​​​​​​​I is for INTEGRITY because Kidicious has nevar one said a falsehood in his entire poasting career.
    ​​​​​​​C is for CHARISMA because Kidicious has a poasting style that is being studied by all.
    ​​​​​​​I is for INSPIRATION because Kidicious is the main reason people come here, to learn and grow from him.
    ​​​​​​​O is for OUTSTANDING because Kidicious tops even himself on his awe-inspiring poasts.
    ​​​​​​​U is for UNSTOPPABLE because Kidicious has nevar been defeated in a debate in his entire history.
    ​​​​​​​S is for STRATEGY because Kidicious has already defeated you, before he even makes his first poast in a thrade.

Thank you.
    This is truth.

Yes
    62.50%
    Yes, he is ther great god of bananas
    37.50%

So easy poll, no wrong answers

Comment

Trump is the one and only God, and Kid is his prophet!
      Blah

Comment

Every day I log into Apolyton, to see if my Hero makes a poast and continues to teach me how to be a better human being through his examples.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hey you guise, AAHZ here. I just wanted to make a poast to say that when Kidicious finally decides to invade and conquer Apolyton, he will arrive with a fire and fury that we can scarce compare to any other in Earth's history. It will be so brutally efficient and complete, it will make the Borg seem like the Teletubbies.

We talkin' 'bout Kidicious right now.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yeah, he's so tough he needs you to fight his battles.
            It makes him look more pathetic, if that's possible.
            And yes, we're talking 'bout kidiot.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Yeah, he's so tough he needs you to fight his battles.
              This is actually a proof regarding Kids divinity.
              Gods always let their followers fight for them, instead of fighting the battles themselves
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X