Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pchang
    replied
    I wonder if Trump would get the Russian flag right?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Almost as bad as him trying to sing the anthem... Naaa... This is worse. This country needs to correct pass wrongs and grow a back bone. Get rid of this orange toad.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Donald Trump colours in US flag, gets it wrong

Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Once again; It's time for thoughts and prayers and no meaningful action what-so-ever.

Actually I am sure there will be action:
    The shooting took place in a videogame tournament.

That clearly shows that Egoshooters promote mass shootings.
    Time to ban Egoshooters (and possibly other videogames) in order to prevent further mass shootings

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Madden isn't even a 1st person shooter game!

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Apparently it was a sore looser.
    Originally posted by BBC
    According to the Los Angeles Times, a gamer opened fire after losing, then killed himself. The report, which quoted messages from another gamer, could not immediately be confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    That's Florida for you. Stand your ground right?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Someone took a knee during the anthem. The shooter was just fulfilling Trump's will.

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Once again; It's time for thoughts and prayers and no meaningful action what-so-ever.
    Originally posted by BBC
    Jacksonville shooting: Several killed at video game tournament
    Several people have been killed in a mass shooting at an entertainment complex in Jacksonville, Florida, police say.

The sheriff's office said on Twitter that many people had been wounded and urged people to avoid the area.

They said a suspect was dead at the scene.

Reports suggest the shooting happened during a video game tournament being held at the Jacksonville Landing.

Dozens of shots can be heard in a video that appears to show the event being streamed online on the Twitch platform.

The players were playing the American football game Madden at the time.
    The participant at a tournament in Jacksonville opens fire before shooting himself.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2...anbuls-skyline

More on Turkey's economic crash. They want to achieve high growth but go about it the wrong way... and it seems to be a repeating problem.

Building an entire skyline on loans.

Rather crazy pictures. Erdogan brought this on himself.

I've tried digging up some approval ratings on Erdogan... and it looks like his support is eroding. Maybe people are feeling the crisis.

A new public opinion poll conducted by the MetroPOLL research company has revealed that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s job approval rating is 49.8 percent, while 42.1 percent of the country does not approve of the job he’s doing. In the survey, titled “Turkey’s Pulse March 2018,” 8.1 percent of respondents left the question about […]

This is from April. Haven't found anything newer.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    commented on 's reply
    Then you don't see all the high quality articles i post there!

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    McCain, despite any differences I had with him politically, sacrificed and fought for this country.
    QFT.

What a remarkable life. What a contrast to politicians who love to talk about "the people", but care mostly about their own interests/positions. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    The difference between the condolence tweets of Trump, Obama and Joe Biden is quite striking:
    Trumps minimalist 08/15 condolence tweet:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...15425336885248

Obamas Tweet:
    https://twitter.com/BarackObama/stat...21851312623616

Joe Bidens Tweet:
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 26, 2018, 03:04.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    2008 - McCain running for president, asked by Americans about Obama the terrorist -

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    John McCain didn't want that scumbag at his funeral. McCain, despite any differences I had with him politically, sacrificed and fought for this country. The orange fungus never did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X