• Show
Clear All

• Aeson
    replied
    I will protect rhem at all costs!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    The NRA is telling members to rename their AR-15s MS-13 so that the Democrats will protect rhem.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Israel doesn't have a right to receive billions of dollars in aid from the US government
    This whole thing is a scheme to attack Israel. Maybe you people are falling for it or maybe you are like co-conspirators. Idk

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    You keep forgetting that they originally said ok to their trip and didn't deny them until our 5 year old president put the screws to them.
    It's Trump that's intolerant.
    Gee, another conspiracy theory. Imagine my shock!

Leave a comment:

• Meticulous Man
    replied
    BeBro und Proteus_MST haben etwa eine Woche als "gefährlich" gegolten.

Auch Greta ist nicht mehr ohne Gefahr.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_193843.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	309.3 KB
ID:	9379256

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Trump is your 2 1/2 year (old) president... don't give him more credit than he deserves.

• rah
    replied
    You keep forgetting that they originally said ok to their trip and didn't deny them until our 5 year old president put the screws to them.
    It's Trump that's intolerant.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Israel doesn't have a right to receive billions of dollars in aid from the US government
    That's true but has nothing to do with them being intolerant of anti-semites. Intolerance is a natural reaction to anti-semitism especially for Jewish people. But some people want to talk about money for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Yes I believe he apologized. There was a direct quote in the paper.
    I claimed nothing more. At no time did I support what he did. You just like to make up crap and think people will pay attention.
    And go and actually read the article. Heaven forbid you might learn something.
    I read Breitbart. NBC was about how someone apologized. I guess some people are interested in someone apologizing but that's not news.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Yes I believe he apologized. There was a direct quote in the paper.
    I claimed nothing more. At no time did I support what he did. You just like to make up crap and think people will pay attention.
    And go and actually read the article. Heaven forbid you might learn something.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

I admitted nothing except that you're a moron.
    That seems pretty obvious to everyone but the moron.
    No. You admitted that you believe a politician from Chicago that allows his supporters to conduct mock assassinations of the President.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    This would be a fun time to mention that Proud Boys founder, and proud neo-fascist Gavin McInnes was allowed into Israel, while two elected American congresswomen were not... any thoughts?
    No one has a right to travel to countries without the consent of that country. This is hard for Canadians to understand because you don't know what it's like to be an American.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    You admit to the worst part
    I admitted nothing except that you're a moron.
    That seems pretty obvious to everyone but the moron.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    This would be a fun time to mention that Proud Boys founder, and proud neo-fascist Gavin McInnes was allowed into Israel, while two elected American congresswomen were not... any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X