No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have immigrants ever done for America?
    Blah

Comment

• Based upon US incarceration rates methinks they are looking in the wrong place for criminals.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        What have immigrants ever done for America?
        They certainly are causing a lot of problems now.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Are they more employable than you are snowflake?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• People don't like to hire criminals as much as they like to use them to manipulate stupid CNN viewers.

Comment

• It's ****ing hilarious that the parts of the US with the lowest immigration rates have the most "problems".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

They certainly are causing a lot of problems now.
                True ...
                deport all immigrants and their descendants and give back the country to the indians
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 19, 2018, 10:29.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  It's ****ing hilarious that the parts of the US with the lowest immigration rates have the most "problems".
                  Just like Sweden is the most patriarchal society. Seriously, did you get that crap from CNN? California has the worst problem.

Comment

• According to Fox they do. California will be just fine.

Sadly, it's all you redneck snowflakes that I hear *****ing and moaning.

Comment

According to Fox they do. California will be just fine.

Sadly, it's all you redneck snowflakes that I hear *****ing and moaning.
                      I'm from California. I taught in public schools there. So no, I did not get that from Fox you dip****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

True ...
                        deport all immigrants and heir descendants and give back the country to the indians
                        Nazi

Comment

I taught in public schools there.
                          LMAO!!

No wonder your education system is a mess.

You were a teacher!?

Hilarious.

Comment

• I note that Ben the ex-Canadian found a teaching job in the US as well.

You both would be grossly unqualified here.

Comment

Nazi
                              You, yourself admitted that the immigrants are causing a lot of problems (to which I agree).
                              Deporting them (and giving the country back to its righteous owners) sounds only fair under these circumstances ...
                              this may not undo the damages that the european immigrants and their descendants already caused, but at least it might lead to a brighter future for north america

Either this, or let the indians govern the country and take up the positions you deserve in this country ... i.e. as immigrants who live in the country thanks to the goodwill of the countrys owners
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

LMAO!!

No wonder your education system is a mess.

You were a teacher!?

Hilarious.
                                I guess you have no idea how stupid you have to be to believe that illegal immigration helps California.

Comment

Working...
                                X