No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified Dog-Wolf-Thing shot in Montana. Werewolf? Direwolf? Werecoyote? Mutant Banana?
    Originally posted by BBC
    US wildlife experts are baffled by a "wolf-like" animal that was killed by a Montana farmer.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44243644
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I guess you will also be the only one who isn't creeped out at people calling a subset of mankind animals, like you just did
      Oh so you are offended at me calling communists animals?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Oh so you are offended at me calling communists animals?
        I would also be offended if you called hispanics animals .. or iranians ... and so on
        I only wouldn't be offended if you called all of mankind animals, because that would be right, in a biological sense
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I would also be offended if you called hispanics animals .. or iranials ... and so on
          Why would I do that? What would be the purpose of shaming people for being a certain nationality or race? What can they do about that?

Comment

• It's not just that they don't have open markets either. That's only a small part of it. I mean he doesn't have free markets because he wants people to be starving. Starving people are very obedient if they grow up in a communist culture that teaches you that anyone who improves themselves is evil.

Comment

Why would I do that? What would be the purpose of shaming people for being a certain nationality or race? What can they do about that?
              I would also be offended if you called muslims animals ... or christians ... or buddhists ... to name something people can change
              And yes, of course I will also be disgusted by you calling someone animal because of his political views (I wouldn't even call Neonazis animals)
              Guess, in this case, the american poet H.H. Lewis also is an animal to you, likewise Mikhail Gorbachev or Pablo Picasso
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It's not just that they don't have open markets either. That's only a small part of it. I mean he doesn't have free markets because he wants people to be starving. Starving people are very obedient if they grow up in a communist culture that teaches you that anyone who improves themselves is evil.
                Communism actually doesn't have all too much to do with it.
                It is more the persona cult around the Kim family that is stronger than the personal cult around Trump and even stronger than that around Mao, Stalin or Hitler (who all 3 had a strong personal cult)

North Korea with its Juchhe philosophy is more like a sect (where the members of the Kim family are seen as quasi divine beings and their personal history is flavored with attributions of divine signs or wonders [at least this is true for Kim Jong Il and Kim Il Sung ... I guess the young Kim Jong Un had to ascend the throne too suddenly, so it wasn't possible to prepare him (and his divine stories) properly])

Comment

Communism actually doesn't have all too much to do with it.
                  It is more the persona cult around the Kim family that is stronger than the personal cult around Trump and even stronger than that around Mao, Stalin or Hitler (who all 3 had a strong personal cult)

North Korea with its Juchhe philosophy is more like a sect (where the members of the Kim family are seen as quasi divine beings and their personal history is flavored with attributions of divine signs or wonders [at least this is true for Kim Jong Il and Kim Il Sung ... I guess the young Kim Jong Un had to ascend the throne too suddenly, so it wasn't possible to prepare him (and his divine stories) properly])
                  Yep.
                  North Korea is a Traditional Korean Hermit Kingdom. Their government has nothing to do with communism despite the fact they claim to be.
                  Calling North Korea Communist is an insult to Communism. Of course there has never been a true communist state. Communism and Human Nature are notoriously difficult to mix. China sort of pulled it off because they ditched the communist economic principals in favor of a market-based economy. Cuba's set to go the same way. North Korea is set to have it's government overthrown by the Chinese if they have too many more major screw-ups.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I would also be offended if you called muslims animals ... or christians ... or buddhists ... to name something people can change
                    And yes, of course I will also be disgusted by you calling someone animal because of his political views (I wouldn't even call Neonazis animals)
                    Guess, in this case, the american poet H.H. Lewis also is an animal to you, likewise Mikhail Gorbachev or Pablo Picasso
                    I doubt seriously that you would voice opposition to any one calling neo-nazis animals. No one cares if neo-nazis are called animals. In fact most liberals really don't care if you punch a Nazi in the face or call someone a Nazi even if they aren't Nazi but you don't like what they said about commies.

But leftists are anti-anti-communists, despite the fact that communists are the worst people imaginable. The reason is that you do the same things as communists or the things you do are like commie things. You also think very similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                      Yep.
                      North Korea is a Traditional Korean Hermit Kingdom. Their government has nothing to do with communism despite the fact they claim to be.
                      Calling North Korea Communist is an insult to Communism. Of course there has never been a true communist state. Communism and Human Nature are notoriously difficult to mix. China sort of pulled it off because they ditched the communist economic principals in favor of a market-based economy. Cuba's set to go the same way. North Korea is set to have it's government overthrown by the Chinese if they have too many more major screw-ups.
                      It doesn't really matter what you call it. They are leftists that call themselves communists because they like to starve people to death among other things.

Comment

• When I retire in 20 years I will own my own house with pension from a major corporation. Change your scheme fuccin with me, boy. How I do it with no education or skills? 2½ decades Street experience not to mention my bloodline. I scam people in my dreams.

That REAL news. I don't even know what thread I just posted in. AAHZ posts where he wants and immediately changes the entire topic.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I might not even be schizophrenic.

str8 PLAYED.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Thanks for the $20K interest-free SSDI loan tho. I'll have somebody else pay it right back for you.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• FUCC outta my way now, I have Crips on my court that want to holler at me. I take food outta broke hustler's mouths and laugh at their pictures on Mugshots.com.

I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A GANGSTER.

Order of the Fly

Comment

• You can have your thread back.
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X