Angry middle aged polytubbies in Oklahoma will no longer need to feel lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Decided to bring and display sex robot at Arts Electronica
    2. Further decided to allow attendees to actively play with the sex robot.
    3. Issued public statement about the inevitable results.

Pretty sure this was a PR effort as much as it was a "news" report.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      I really, really hope they had an abundant supply of Lysol wipes. I don't like to think that these men were so gross that they took sloppy seconds--erm, twentieths?--off a robot, but if they're porking robots in public at all, they probably don't have all that much in the way of standards. At least hookers clean up down there. Uck.
      I think any good sexbot is going to have some sort of auto-cleaning process--which is one reason why I won't be using a sexbot until they get all the kinks worked out.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

...so to speak...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            1. Decided to bring and display sex robot at Arts Electronica
            2. Further decided to allow attendees to actively play with the sex robot.
            3. Issued public statement about the inevitable results.

Pretty sure this was a PR effort as much as it was a "news" report.
            It may even be fake news ...
            I googled to find more about the incident and in german language articles the news meanwhile is clássified as fake.

Seems like some reporters, after the story about Samantha turned up, made the effort of actually ask the organizers of the Ars technica about the Samantha incident and they dismissed the whole story.
            According to them Samantha was on duty during the whole 5 days (and not just for 2 of them, as in the news story).
            Also, according to the organizers, Samantha wasn't returned home extremly damaged, but jjust showed the normal wear and tear that was to expect
            See here:
            https://www.derstandard.de/story/200...-sexroboter-in
            https://www.vice.com/de_at/article/d...osterreichisch

(according to the first link there btw. are already 2 of these sexbots on regular duty in a brothel in Vienna ... said brothel first bought only one of them, but because it was so popular among the customers, they ordered a second one, a short while later)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, research... Awesome!

If they had witchbots available in the middle ages* they wouldn't have to burn real ppl

*yes, I know the high point was after the middle ages, in early modern times
            Blah

Comment

I am not sure what this thrade is about. I am just sitting in the other room draining beers, eating chips, and listening to A-list Gangsta rap on my phone with headphones after a hard days work of hustling, getting g-checked and passing, and even getting respect of my rival Bloods.

Even AAAZ doesn't fully grasp the power of my current situation. OK you can go back to talking about spambots or something now.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hey AAAZ, are you still in contact with the forces of hell? I'm considering to sell my soul to the devil to get rich. Ok, maybe not rich exactly, but at least for free beer and pizza daily. But where do I apply for this? Do they have some official "sell your soul" form I can fill out or something? I hope this whole process isn't too bureaucratic!?!
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                  Hey AAAZ, are you still in contact with the forces of hell? I'm considering to sell my soul to the devil to get rich. Ok, maybe not rich exactly, but at least for free beer and pizza daily. But where do I apply for this? Do they have some official "sell your soul" form I can fill out or something? I hope this whole process isn't too bureaucratic!?!
                  I no longer make deals with Ba'al (Beelzebub) I am now in the arms of God. Beelzebub will listen to, and I believe, will accept a deal if I ever needed to. But beware. It is a give and take thing. And Demons will take things from you in the deal that you be angry you lost. Your reward might also be different than you expect. They do not want requests of wealth they want your loyalty. They are also relentless. It could also take a long time for you to even notice changes in your life. I only know a few demons but I only ever fucced with Ba'al. Many people have gone insane doing what AAHZ did.

So if you really want to: do research on the demon you want to praise, and forget these fake ******s and their pentagram rituals. Demons want to be prayed to like God. Also you risk pissing off the ACTUAL God.

AAHZ only was forgiven because I am heavily traumatized from early child abuse and he had mercy on me.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                  X