No announcement yet.

Krexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobius, I am far, far more pro-Kurd than pro-Arab. How can you read my posts and not understand that?Every time you open your mouth diarrhea comes shooting out.

Lastly, Barzani is now out and his family has been engaged in the Kurdish independence movement since the 1960's so that is kind of sad but the man miscalculated big time in this case.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner
      Mobius, I am far, far more pro-Kurd than pro-Arab. How can you read my posts and not understand that?Every time you open your mouth diarrhea comes shooting out.
      You're on ****ing crack!

First you accuse me of being Sava - and then you appear to have completely lost your **** altogether - I've been calling you a pro-Kurd brainwashed anti-Arab racist throughout this whole thread...

Lastly, Barzani is now out and his family has been engaged in the Kurdish independence movement since the 1960's so that is kind of sad but the man miscalculated big time in this case.
      Yeah, cos he's a ****wit ****** who overreached himself by believing his own propaganda, rather like you...

Why else do you think the Kurds gave up Kirkuk without a fight, hmmm...?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Wow, you have badly gone wrong some where. I don't know if it is something in your personal life or if you are just at a low point but you need to do some serious self reflection, man.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
          LOL!

"I lived there in a tent for a year, so I'm a total expert on Kirkuk!"

Hmm, so I spent a whole year travelling the world a while back - that makes me EXPERT OF THE WORLD - MUTHA****A!!!

My dick is bigger than yours by your own calculations...

Oh yeah, clue: you're not looking far enough back - basically you're letting your well documented racism towards Arabs to blind yourself to the obvious flaws of your argument.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
          Please provide some detail.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
          X