History is a pyramid of skulls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolerance is for Commies!
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• No one can improve themselves spiritually.

Again, I was talking about individuals and there is nothing wrong with trying to convert people, everyone does that.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Again, I was talking about individuals and there is nothing wrong with trying to convert people, everyone does that.
        Jews don't (not actively that is ... and people are rather discouraged than encouraged from onverting to Judaism ) ... you know, the members of the religion a certain Jesus belonged to
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Jews don't (not actively that is ... and people are rather discouraged than encouraged from onverting to Judaism ) ... you know, the members of the religion a certain Jesus belonged to
          Well New Age people share their religion. Usually the part most offensive to Christians. Then if you say that's offensive they tell you that you don't have a right to be offended. At the end of the conversation they go away mad saying that you have offended them, and all you did was present your point of view. They are extremely annoying.

Comment

• What if you only know about a target culture from watching TV? Are you appropriating the real culture, or a fake culture?

Ja Du can be seen driving around Tampa, FL in his purple Tuk Tuk, a vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines. Per 11 Alive, Ja Du, given the | Clips

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well I know a New Age Atheist, but it depends on the individual. New Age is anti-Christian so it gets confusing.
              So anti-Christian = Atheist?

Comment

• No. Many Muslims are anti-Christian and I have never met a Muslim atheist.

Comment

Working...
                X