Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The politically incorrect history of white walkers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Hey you guise. AAHZ here. Take this advice from a professional internet bad-boy: Ming loves to ban peoples asses for few reasons. If you get a warning from him to stop, and you don't, you will go bye-bye. He does not enjoy people's 'silly games.' Especially when he is a part of them. I suggest you all switch the topic.

You're welcome.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Wow, a completely different take on "Whitewalkers" than I imagined.

Comment

It has been conventionally politically incorrect though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            For what it is worth, I think that Paiktis and Oerdin are both obviously racist but Oerdin comes across as more of a jerk in RL (but someone who I would be fine with sharing a beer with) while I think it is likely that Paiktis is pretty standard for a European (including not recognizing his racism/misogny).

PChang comes across much better than either in my memory.

JM
            That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that pchang isn't white would it?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wow. Personal attacks aren't new here. Racist views aren't new here. But combining the two?

But then, I haven't been around for a few months. Is this a thing on Apolyton now?

Hang on, now I'm remembering. Yeah, personal, racist attacks have always been here, but generally only from the clearly deranged. The practice appears to have spread.

Stockholm syndrome?

Comment

You have provided your own answer.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                  Wow. Personal attacks aren't new here. Racist views aren't new here. But combining the two?

But then, I haven't been around for a few months. Is this a thing on Apolyton now?

Hang on, now I'm remembering. Yeah, personal, racist attacks have always been here, but generally only from the clearly deranged. The practice appears to have spread.

Stockholm syndrome?
                  Spread? Kid has been like that since a while already.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that pchang isn't white would it?
                    I can confirm that PChang is indeed a nice guy.

I like to think I am also a nice guy, i have a fairly large number of friends and acquaintances in real life whom agree, I am an opinionated guy who is not afraid to speak his mind though. The world takes all kinds.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

Stockholm syndrome?
                      Seriously? I could cou t the number of racist comments that I've seen here on one hand. You wouldn't be playing the fool again would you?

Comment

Kidicious has centipedes for hands.

Comment

That's racist!

Comment

Racist against centipede-human chimeras?

Comment

Working...
                            X