Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The politically incorrect history of white walkers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The politically incorrect history of white walkers.

Since all of the legends of white walkers are being ignored (btw, this is not a thread for you to trigger people with your Lannister propaganda) I thought some people might be interested in discussing the history of these wights before it's too late.
    Last edited by The Mad Monk; September 3, 2017, 23:23.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

I think they should take down all the statues of white walkers. Down with white walkers statues.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Take down ALL statues. Anything offends someone.
      Flags, of any nature. Out. Books. Tom Sawyer can be followed by Red Badge of Courage. Scarlet Letter. Pride and PREJUDICE. All Poe. Emerson. Thoreau.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

These legends were all created when blacks were fighting for their civil rights. Just saying.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Ming gets it. You other two have all the subtlety of a wilding at a red wedding.

Comment

In barcelona they want to take down christopher columbus statue (too imperialistic, allowed the genocide of an entire continent etc and replaced it with wankers. haha get it? you're wankers)

there is also a statue of leopold outside the european parliement. the whole european union of the 550 million people (or half a billion) has at its parliement a guy who chopped off black guys' hands if they didn't work themselves to death (somethkng dinner regards as the paramount etat of existence
            So statues will be taken down,.

In Greece you have statues of communist geurilla leaders next to statues of kings

Nothing is going down they all stay there

Comment

(basically bercause if either was about to be taken down charlotsville would look like kindergarten)

Comment

As a true son of the Cherokee people, I have this to say: ...meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  there is also a statue of leopold outside the european parliement. the whole european union of the 550 million people (or half a billion) has at its parliement a guy who chopped off black guys' hands if they didn't work themselves to death (somethkng dinner regards as the paramount etat of existence
                  Doubtful, how can they deliver 48" pizzas without hands?

Comment

Gilbets, please do not feed mentally ill delusions of the alcoholic Greek. I don't even know where he comes up with this ****. It is all just his verbal diarrhea.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Symbolically the wall is a giant monument to the white walkers, and now they have finally begun to take it down. The fact that it was them WWs themselves who ripped it apart at Eastwatch is testament to the high degree of critical reflection among the WW ppl about their own history.

Of course sceptics may say they are as much the evil killers they used to be. But I disagree. I see a bright shiny future coming where all good ppl of Westeros - man or dragon, wolf or walker - build a better tommorrow
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Doubtful, how can they deliver 48" pizzas without hands?
                        Indeed

Comment

Let us not forget that Dinner is a self hating obese misanthrope.
                          He's after himself but takes it out on other people.

His deleted thread full of mysogynistic rage was something to behold too.
                          Unfortunately it was deleted but the impression was that of a psychopath.

Comment

Which deleted thread when? Have I missed another humiliating Oerdin Friday/Saturday night drunk thread lately?
                            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Possibly.
                              But I thknk you have seen the one I'm talking about as well as other people.
                              We were all left bewildered at the amount of mysogynistic rage Dinner had against women.
                              Sad and unnerving, sick and psycopathic

Comment

Working...
                              X