Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did you make a martyr ut of a communist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Um, Nazis aren't marching to the capital to demand the overthrow of the government through the use of violence, but I'm talking to the person who thinks Trump is a Russian agent. Lol
    There is no reason for Nazis to march in Washington and demand an overthrow of the government.
    The Trump government is perfectly for them ... Trumps sympathies for the extreme right wing have shone through on many occasions and by cutting fundings for programs that combat right-wing extremism, the Trump government cripples the efforts by state agencies, to combat right-wing extremism (and help people who try to leave the extreme right-wing movements)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Haha. So stupid. There's no point in talking to communist sympathizers, who think people are secret Nazis.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Haha. So stupid. There's no point in talking to communist sympathizers, who think people are secret Nazis.
        Right-Wing extremism is a broad spectrum with groups that have overlapping sets of values ... you don't need ro be a Neonazi, in order to be a right-wing extremist and share common values with said Neonazis
        White supremacists are as right wing extremist, as Neonazis, despite White supremacists (like KKK followers) not necessarily also being Neonazis .. and they both share common ideas (like the belief that the "white race" is superior and should dominate (at least in the USA).

I agree with you, however, that there is no point to talk with you about it, considering that you self identify as someone from the alt-right and also as a Trumpster
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

This coming from a person who can't even spell... typical Kidiot
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Right-Wing extremism is a broad spectrum with groups that have overlapping sets of values ... you don't need ro be a Neonazi, in order to be a right-wing extremist and share common values with said Neonazis
            White supremacists are as right wing extremist, as Neonazis, despite White supremacists (like KKK followers) not necessarily also being Neonazis .. and they both share common ideas (like the belief that the "white race" is superior and should dominate (at least in the USA).

I agree with you, however, that there is no point to talk with you about it, considering that you self identify as someone from the alt-right and also as a Trumpster
            You are obviously a leftist extremist so

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

This coming from a person who can't even spell... typical Kidiot
              Ooh no. The horror

Comment

Kidiot strikes again.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You are obviously a leftist extremist so
                  Considering that you seemingly call everyone who is political left from you either a communist or a leftist extremist, I take this as a compliment. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Considering that you seemingly call everyone who is political left from you either a communist or a leftist extremist, I take this as a compliment. Thanks
                    Prove it extremist.

Comment

QED
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

The real question is of those that have posted in this thread (besides himself) does he not consider a communist or a leftist extremist?
                        The answer will be enlightening.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

McCarthy is soooooooooooooo 1950s,,,
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            McCarthy is soooooooooooooo 1950s,,,

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              The real question is of those that have posted in this thread (besides himself) does he not consider a communist or a leftist extremist?
                              The answer will be enlightening.
                              Dinner is still a moderate. He just hasn't accepted what has become of his party

Comment

So the rest of are communists or leftist extremists.

I guess
                                was quite an accurate assessment.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X