Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did you make a martyr ut of a communist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you make a martyr ut of a communist?

So Heather Heyer got killed fighting for communism and now you want a civil war?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

What makes you think she was anything like a communist? The civil war prediction is even more eye roll worthy.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      What makes you think she was anything like a communist? The civil war prediction is even more eye roll worthy.
      It was reported by Salon.com, but I see that IWW denies it.

Democrats are calling for war by sympathizing with leftwing extremists. There is more sympathy for extremists in this country than ever before.

Comment

Kidiot at it again...
        Calling somebody a communist simply because they are against racism...
        Claiming people want a civil war

Nothing has changed... he's still Kidiot
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

'Cause a Nazi is a Nazi is a Nazi after aaa-aalll!

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Yes, his demonstration of how much he respects women.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do Communists deserve to be run over by a car?

Comment

Kid has portrayed himself as a martyr. Kid was also a Communist. Therefor........
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  ...There is more sympathy for extremists in this country than ever before.
                  This, at least is true ... Trump did a lot to make positions of right wing extremists become more socially acceptable than before (at least among his supporters) and to hamper the fight against right-wing extremism
                  Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 30, 2017, 02:15.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Um, Nazis aren't marching to the capital to demand the overthrow of the government through the use of violence, but I'm talking to the person who thinks Trump is a Russian agent. Lol

Comment

Um, Nazis aren't marching to the capital to demand the overthrow of the government through the use of violence, but I'm talking to the person who thinks Trump is a Russian agent. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Do Communists deserve to be run over by a car?
                        When they are actively engaged in civil war, yes. Other times they should be defeated by other means.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Kidiot at it again...
                          Calling somebody a communist simply because they are against racism...
                          Claiming people want a civil war

Nothing has changed... he's still Kidiot
                          Nah, I called her a communist because it was reported in the leftist media dip****. Try reading. You might start lookiing intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Yes, his demonstration of how much he respects women.
                            Yeah, I actually feel the same way about communists, regardless of gender, because I'm NOT a bigot, like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Nah, I called her a communist because it was reported in the leftist media dip****. Try reading. You might start lookiing intelligent.
                              Kidiot strikes again.
                              Some things never change
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X