Looks like the Wall is on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAGAman View Post

Not sure man. They estimate something like 2000 guns are smuggled over the border illegally each day.
    Sounds like for every illegal immigrant the U.S. sends back an illegal gun.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's enough to create photo ops of construction equipment, groundbreaking, architect models and the like, which will fuel the base's need to believe that 45 is fulfilling this campaign "promise."
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Why is my join date listed as today?

Comment

Oh, a Newby ... welcome to Apolyton
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

According to the ole poly traditions I think a DL dance is needed.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well according to the Republicans it is more then about money. Lives are at stake. Just recently an illegal immigrant who snuck into the country 7 times killed a father of three in a drunk driving accident:.
              Plenty of Americans drive drunk as well.

Comment

Not sure man. They estimate something like 2000 guns are smuggled over the border illegally each day.
                That is probably correct - though, the funny thing is that the main part of these are manufactured in the US.

Further, in 2013 US manufactured something like 27.500 guns per day. Some of them will of course be bought legally, but lots of them will end up in the illegal market (not including the exported and illegally reimoprted).

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hey Dauphin! I just joined too!
                  Apparently everything even remotely connected to the USA needs to be rewritten to conform with President Trump's vision of history. This changes daily, as will your "Join Date"...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Mexico can study the efforts and apply it to their southern border. They need one every bit as much as we need one.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have updated all the joindate = 0's to joindate = 100000 ... vb5 doesn't like users who were born before/on the Epoch.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Plenty of Americans drive drunk as well.
                        Are you really claiming that the law should be ignored because "some other people do it too"? Seriously?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Probably pointing out that disparaging a group for the actions of a small subset of the group would lead to ridiculous conclusions about the group. Like since some Americans drive drunk we need to build a wall to keep Americans out of America.

Comment

That seems eminently sensible. The rest of the world can then go on vacation to the U.S. without fear of running into any Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              Hey Dauphin! I just joined too!
                              Apparently everything even remotely connected to the USA needs to be rewritten to conform with President Trump's vision of history. This changes daily, as will your "Join Date"...
                              #MakeHistoryGreatAgain

Comment

MAHIGA
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X