Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on your source. Mine is the EU.
    nice try to cover up your error.

Please feel free to post that source that says.

almost all the refugees going to Europe are fighting age men.
    We'll wait, but we won't hold our breaths.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Says he who fails to understand what we know from the Great Depression and many other market failures that increasing supply in a glut results only in a more severe glut. Incredible.
      The biggest problem facing most developed economies is too few workers and too many pensioners. You fix that by adding more workers.

Are you also going to claim Americans should stop having babies because they will take someone's job?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

The biggest problem facing most developed economies is too few workers and too many pensioners. You fix that by adding more workers.

Are you also going to claim Americans should stop having babies because they will take someone's job?
        If you bring in workers and don't add any jobs please tell me how that helps the pension problem.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Increasing population increases demand for goods and services. More jobs are necessary to increase goods and services. This is why there are jobs, and the unemployment rate doesn't track population growth.

Are you claiming free market capitalism isn't able to meet demand? Are you claiming that American capitalists are not job creators? Why do you hate America so much?

Comment

I don't think he hates America, I think he hates himself.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He has bought into the Republican solution to the pension problem: deny healthcare to the elderly and poor. Maybe one day Kid will figure out that he's one of the ones the Republicans are trying to make die early.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                While that would be nice, what do you do for those who's villages were totally destroy along with all their records? They may be the most needy ones. IT's not always possible.
                Honestly, those people should stay in the UN camp. We will donate food, tents, and blankets but that is it. If you cannot verify basic information about yourself then you should NEVER be allowed in. Period.

Otherwise you end up with the bull **** Europe got when mad Merkel set off the stamped of 3rd world fraudsters. Just about all of them had their passports, the problem was very few were actually Syrian (around 90% were nonSyrians claiming to be Syrian but being from other Arab states, black Africans, Persians, Afghans, Pakistanis, even Bangladeshis). The vast, vast majority were fake.

So they threw away their passports upon reaching Europe and claimed they had lost their documents proving they were Syrian. Either that or they bought fake documents; I remember seeing videos of the blackest Africans who couldn't speak a word of Arabic claiming they were Syrian and the EU morons LET THEM IN! Same thing happened with with hundreds of thousands of South Asians when even the slightest test would have shown they were not Syrian (they can't speak Arabic much less with a Syrian accent and if you asked them for details of the city they claimed to be from none of them could given them because they had never been there). There is so much mass fraud going on we simply must have a zero tolerance policy. No documents equals automatic rejection and no one let in unless we can 100% verifytheir documents are true and not fake, the slightest shadow of a doubt equals rejection.

That is how I would do it and that is how it should work in a just world.
                Last edited by Dinner; July 1, 2017, 12:15.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And don't even start me on the absolute idiocy of the problem Europe has created with the boat people. People get into boats and go 300 yards of the coast then get a free ride to Europe. The reason people do it is because it works and gets them into Europe. Do what Australia does and tell them no boat person will ever be allowed to call Europe home, ever, and then it will stop over night. That is what happened in Australia and that is what would also happen in Europe but the weak liberal pussies always refuse to do the obvious right thing which would stop people drowning.
                  Last edited by Dinner; July 1, 2017, 12:40.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The european patrolboats don't come 300 yards near the african coast ... there is this concept of territorial waters, you know ... and usually the european states respect the territorial waters of other countries. And of those whose boats failed near the african coast, you had lots oif reports of bodies washed ashore near the coast of Libya and other african mediterranean countries
                    For example:
                    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/0...200837142.html

When the refugees boats fail they are usually in the middle of the mediterranean or even close to the european coast, however.
                    But I guess you would just let them drown without helping.

Well, you are not the one who has to clean up all the corpses that get washed at europeran beaches afterwards. They are no good sight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rds-shore.html

But hey, of course, all those people just think ... hey, lets just give people smugglers all of our money and do a ship travel that is so dangerous that hundreds if not even thousands of people drowned in it (not even surprising considering that a large percentage of them cannot swim), because it is just nicer over there in europe
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Aside from food, nothing makes Dinner more passionate than keeping brown people out of Europe.

Comment

How about all those years where if you were Cuban and you made it shore you could say?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X